Tawny Kitaen dide RIP :(

No not the apostrophe. I always put those in the wrong spot.

I stated something that is technically true, but in a way that implies something that is actually false.

No not the apostrophe. I always put those in the wrong spot.

I stated something that is technically true, but in a way that implies something that is actually false.

Hmm. I looked at your post, and if you're asking me to chase my tail until reaching some kind of pardoxical conclusion, I'm going to give you a polite declination.

No offense.

I wasn't directly referencing anything you posted.

It was more about how people fall down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories, some one makes a statement like "Tawny died after saying she was getting vaccinated" and then dailystormer posts a headline that reads "Tawny died after getting vaccinated" knowing that people will mentally connect the dots and infer that she must have died from the vaccine.

I wasn't directly referencing anything you posted.

It was more about how people fall down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories, some one makes a statement like "Tawny died after saying she was getting vaccinated" and then dailystormer posts a headline that reads "Tawny died after getting vaccinated" knowing that people will mentally connect the dots and infer that she must have died from the vaccine.

Or you could say another drunk drank themselves to death.

Well... I could say that...

But I don't actually know that she died drunk or high.

So far... I only know that she's dead.

I can't imagine being so invested in this story to speculate what her drugs, if any, of choice were. She made my penis feel funny back in the day and for that I will always love her.

I can't imagine being so invested in this story to speculate what her drugs, if any, of choice were. She made my penis feel funny back in the day and for that I will always love her.

Just not into flat chested women. Doesn’t do it for me. When heather graham dies, I will be morose. She has the most perfect set of tits I have seen on a woman.

That seems like how it usually goes, but Whitney was diffrent-- I'm not sure if it was having money or Bobby or whatever, but she was so pretty. And yeah, in the end, was just a nigger drowning in the tub.

I was very sad when I learn't she was gone.

Welcome to my sig

What is it with women that compel them to plastic surgery? Can they not see the evidence that's right in front of them? That thing that used to be Jenna Jameson, Tara Reid's breasts were just fine and then she went and had them done.
The results of plastic surgery are plain to everyone, and yet women still sign up for it, and it's baffling.

Cher is 74, hasn't had anything done, and there isn't a male here that wouldn't want to roger her 6 ways to Sunday.

That seems like how it usually goes, but Whitney was diffrent-- I'm not sure if it was having money or Bobby or whatever, but she was so pretty. And yeah, in the end, was just a nigger drowning in the tub.

I was very sad when I learn't she was gone.

wtf is wrong with you?

Cher is 74, hasn't had anything done, and there isn't a male here that wouldn't want to roger her 6 ways to Sunday.

EWWWWW WTF

What is it with women that compel them to plastic surgery? Can they not see the evidence that's right in front of them? That thing that used to be Jenna Jameson, Tara Reid's breasts were just fine and then she went and had them done.
The results of plastic surgery are plain to everyone, and yet women still sign up for it, and it's baffling.

She was a dog at 24. She did not improve with age. And her music sucked.

Back in the day... perhaps.

Caution: MAY NOT be WS.

Spoiler

Back