[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

file a report he says

that's gonna keep the streets safe for sure

crime problems just need a few more pens and paper imo

a few more archives of cold cases

that's almost as good of a response as when trump says he is monitoring the situation

I don't think it's unreasonable to be uncomfortable with the idea of cosplaying cops tailing people and sticking guns in their faces, whether those people are guilty or not. Personally I think the media does a huge disservice by always framing felonious behavior or people as innocent as it just creates more divisiveness, though I suppose that's by design.

We empower cops and require them to follow a strict set of rules. These yokels operated outside of that system, and a man died as a result. The victim's actions or personal behavior are irrelevant to the violation to that system committed by the wannabe cops. Do I think they set out to hunt down and murder a black? Nope. I think they took the law into their own hands and fucked it up so bad that a man wound up dead, and that there should be a price for that so we don't have other yokels trying to crack the case wide open too.

Wasn't there. Don't give a fuck. I was answering a general question.

If there's a string of crimes that the cops and justice system arent handling then I'd fully expect citizens to jump into action. Laws don't just stop existing if cops aren't answering the call. And fuck thieves.

i don't know about u guys but I'm getting ready for a 14 mile (one way distance) jog

EXgWSQJUEAgA8v0

then back to my college studies

EXfKPTYU0AAySn5

EXfKhEsVAAAKrvX

cause I'm going to be a doctor of engineering soon

i'm a good boi

EXbLCiDXkAIfJe7

living in a racist world

I don't think it's unreasonable to be uncomfortable with the idea of cosplaying cops tailing people and sticking guns in their faces, whether those people are guilty or not. Personally I think the media does a huge disservice by always framing felonious behavior or people as innocent as it just creates more divisiveness, though I suppose that's by design.

We empower cops and require them to follow a strict set of rules. These yokels operated outside of that system, and a man died as a result. The victim's actions or personal behavior are irrelevant to the violation to that system committed by the wannabe cops. Do I think they set out to hunt down and murder a black? Nope. I think they took the law into their own hands and fucked it up so bad that a man wound up dead, and that there should be a price for that so we don't have other yokels trying to crack the case wide open too.

i have no argument there

and as society goes to shit get ready for more of it i say

a vigilante's wet dreams are coming true

privatized security forces and/or hired goons/mercs are the new law enforcement proxy moving forward

that states hands are tied by political tape and policy moving forward

if not indefinitely......or until we see a clearly defined majority (instead of minority)

there is a justifiable reason that gun control is #1 agenda up there beside taking away/censoring free speech atm

Last edited:
These yokels operated outside of that system, and a man died as a result. The victim's actions or personal behavior are irrelevant to the violation to that system committed by the wannabe cops.

ethically and practically - sure i agree. if their actions can be considered a citizens arrest and they have permits to carry, i would guess there might be legal wiggle room.

Do I think they set out to hunt down and murder a black? Nope. I think they took the law into their own hands and fucked it up so bad that a man wound up dead, and that there should be a price for that so we don't have other yokels trying to crack the case wide open too.

involuntary manslaughter for sure - too bad that's a death sentence in the US prison system

top comments on twitter

“If two black men killed a white man while jogging, it would be a national uproar.”

EXay99QWAAAwXtU

Christopher Lane was shot in the back while jogging in Duncan, Oklahoma, 2013.

we all heard of Christopher Lane though right?

He is right up there with Rodney King in regards to history books and riots that occurred afterwards right?

of course

EXbr4mdXsAIOVd0

so it begins again

If there's a string of crimes that the cops and justice system arent handling then I'd fully expect citizens to jump into action. Laws don't just stop existing if cops aren't answering the call. And fuck thieves.

EXcLGCeXgAAqaZW

EXcGSM6WsAIC0E5

When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign in the front of my house that said “dead jogger storage”?...

media narrative

EXg1tDMXQAMwC2I

reality:

I mean what does the DA know?

The DA said based on the autopsy, video, photographs, &
"witness statements taken immediately at the scene" that "We do not see grounds for an arrest of any of the three parties"

David Begnaud on Twitter:

EXg1QU1XgAcTdVI

EXg1SphX0AAy42w

meanwhile we got internet legends and Fallhawk and his opinions up in here

WyQNRvkg

talk about text book white cuck privilege

Are you ok with someone shooting someone else for maybe burglarizing someone else's house?

Back