[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

haven't watched the beto vid, just the gillum one.

It's a simple difference between me and you.

You think 'your' side is right and righteous. I think 'your' side is just as corrupt and amoral as the other side.

my side?

and that's my main point. you admit you didn't even watch the video before you spew hatred at me for no reason in the very next post you make after the video was posted. what the fuck is that all about? :shrug:

no. the simple difference between you and I is that I don't like corrupt politicians in general, and if project veritas or anyone else for that matter does investigative journalism into any politician, regardless of party, and finds corruption thoughout, I want to know about it. you say they are all the same. well, maybe we need more investigative journalism on both sides. I'm all for it.

I'm more surprised to learn that people are seemingly unaware that politicians have differing public and private opinions, will say just about anything to get elected, and will sell everyone out for whatever is most profitable for them as a sociopathic individual.

my side?

and that's my main point. you admit you didn't even watch the video before you spew hatred at me for no reason in the very next post you make after the video was posted. what the fuck is that all about? :shrug:

no. the simple difference between you and I is that I don't like corrupt politicians in general, and if project veritas or anyone else for that matter does investigative journalism into any politician, regardless of party, and finds corruption thoughout, I want to know about it. you say they are all the same. well, maybe we need more investigative journalism on both sides. I'm all for it.
You are full of shit.

I'm more surprised to learn that people are seemingly unaware that politicians have differing public and private opinions, will say just about anything to get elected, and will sell everyone out for whatever is most profitable for them as a sociopathic individual.

Pretty much.

I feel like there are always a few on each side that have sincere and righteous intentions. They either don't last because they don't sell out, or are quickly swallowed by the machine of corruption.

Nuh uh. Havax needs schmucks like project Veritas for the proof.

I agree completely with you.

I don't think anyone here is saying that they didn't think it was going on, but when you get video proof that they are breaking laws that's another thing.

I don't think anyone here is saying that they didn't think it was going on, but when you get video proof that they are breaking laws that's another thing.

No, it's really not. I assume it's going on all the time, in both camps, in every campaign. I don't need video proof to make me aware of it. Anyone who works on a campaign is actively trying to win by any means necessary. They're not simply professionals looking to accomplish a task, they're ideologically motivated sycophants who will attempt to win by any means necessary.

No, it's really not. I assume it's going on all the time, in both camps, in every campaign. I don't need video proof to make me aware of it. Anyone who works on a campaign is actively trying to win by any means necessary. They're not simply professionals looking to accomplish a task, they're ideologically motivated sycophants who will attempt to win by any means necessary.

I hope you're somewhat wrong. I don't think the right Right is really using these type of tactics now. In any case root it all out; go after all corruption.

Some douchebag probably tried sneaking into the parking space that Alec was clearly waiting for and then refused to acknowledge the douchebag move.... you know... one of those types of smug assholes who deserves to get punched.

On the same side of the argument as fool and tele or on havax an triples side.......

Hmmmmmm #winningbigly

You know some asshole tried to snake his spot by pulling in forward to parallel park.

Costanza would not approve.

seinfeld-season-3-22-the-parking-space-george-costanza-vs-mike-parallel-parking-pull-in-back-in-jason-alexander-lee-arenberg-review-episode-guide-list.jpg

Well, only with actual proof something, however unlikely, can be done about it.

Back