[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

And as far as midterms go, you've lost the House. It's gone. You'll likely hold on to the Senate, but it'll be close.

oh is that right? did the elections already happen for the house? I wasn't aware, please post links. thanks.

also, stfu

is it the immigrants side, or just the side of not being retarded? ;o

oh so wanting to protect your border in your country from invading illegals is retarded? shit, I didn't realize that.

also, you're a know it all that doesn't know shit. stfu.

no, the wall is

everyone realises that but you and Trump :]

are you telling me that every single poor slob fuck illegal Mexican that has easily crossed the open border over the years would just as easily be able to scale a 30 foot fortified wall with his/her backpack and bottled water?

shit, I didn't realize they were so resourceful.

shut it down, those poor Mexicans are too smart for us. :shrug:

you're just going to cause the evolution of rocket powered mexicans with grappling hooks and shit

<Vanster curry take off jpg>

you're just going to cause the evolution of rocket powered mexicans with grappling hooks and shit

<Vanster curry take off jpg>

oh fuck now you're just making me want the wall more. I've gotta see the jet pack illegals have a go at it.

Pretty sure nobody here is for illegal aliens. We just recognize the absurdity of building a 2000 mile long wall.

More SCIENCE from the libs

Ah ya
It would work.
As one of many components to border patrol; who I thank everyday.
Why would you think it would not be a deterrent?

Border Patrol agents back Trump wall, survey finds - Washington Times

no, the wall is

everyone realises that but you and Trump :]

add the majority of our Border Patrol to that list...
and me of course

Last edited:
are you telling me that every single poor slob fuck illegal Mexican that has easily crossed the open border over the years would just as easily be able to scale a 30 foot fortified wall with his/her backpack and bottled water?

Ladders. Tunnels. How do they work?

Not to mention the pregnant women making the dangerous jour.... excuse me,
i started to talk like NPR.

ur gettin ahead of urself u can't make any money till the wall gets built and mexico is dragging it's feet on cutting us a check

ur gettin ahead of urself u can't make any money till the wall gets built and mexico is dragging it's feet on cutting us a check

its OK we'll just send them the bill and pay for it ourselves

Proving below reading comprehension for libs...
I repeat myself like a first grade teacher
multiple times
there are many different ways for Mexico to pay for the wall
eventually
you will get it
New border entry planned east of Otay | San Diego Reader

Otay Mesa II Port of Entry/State Route-11 - OTAYMESAOTAYMESA
"...3) the use of electronic variable toll rates as a demand management strategy at Otay Mesa East;..."

Last edited:
the wall thing is a good troll

the only problem is that I can't think of any way around it

i really can't and I'm not retarded......with the exception of changing our immigration law and that isn't going to happen in our current environment or within our lifetime (if not our nations life expectancy)

that last caravan event proved that to me

DIHU49oXsAAJEOa.jpg

you want to discuss wasting money......but what about this?

the wall could never and will never compare to one year of this that just keeps getting worse

and our immigration policy is beyond broken, in such disarray, that the wall actually is a good idea only because without it these people can't be removed from our country

we have no other viable means to keep them out

just like gym class not everyone can do a pull up

not everyone can complete the obstacle course

during the last caravan our immigration officers had to physically link arms, play the game of human chain, in order to keep these people out last time.......it is that much of a joke

i couldn't believe what i was seeing

it was a game of RED ROVER RED ROVER SEND JOSE AND HIS EIGHT BROTHERS OVER

caravana_0.jpg

crop-640x360-000.jpg

once they come here they are legally consulted and directed to demand refugee status, where they are then assigned a trial, a date is set, they are released within the confines of our border and are 90% of the time never heard from again.

and that's the ball game

our laws don't work..........a wall might not work

but our laws absolutely don't work

so a wall plus our broken laws is better than just our broken laws

sorry but them the facts from where I am sitting

from where phaytal is sitting

DnPkSgsU4AASKUx.jpg

he wants more 3rd world Latino shitting

win at any cost is good enough for him

the rest really doesn't matter apparently

Last edited:
Back