[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

and if shitlibs want to hit trump with a waste of money

DnbX_B0UwAEHpt9.jpg

this would be the ticket

this would be the way

but nooooooooooooooooooooooo.........your jew overlords on the left have nothing against this waste of money and our efforts

it is that wall for our nation that bothers you but really (((them)))

DnZwSfeVAAAdwEn.jpg

this is the type of idiot phaytal gets his headlines from

DnV_sM7VsAArDrM.jpg

LOLOLOLOLO

open them borders now JAPAN.......wide the fuck open

DnVqjW8UwAEigUG.jpg

when called out on it

DnV7O7wU8AAJV24.jpg

but in reality

DnVqjW_UYAAixb1.jpg

DnVqjW9UYAAMFF6.jpg

EVERY.SINGLE.FUCKING.TIME.FOLKS

I'm not buying it.......are the rest of you buying it?

Spoiler

Last edited:
jake addlebrained is a blight upon japan

not a single person in this country cares what he says

also Japanese people don't think Osaka is Japanese because shes not

she never lived here, she doesn't speak the language and shes got no interest in "being" Japanese

to everyone here, her victory meant nothing

hmmm

but wrt kavanaugh, i don't remember holding my hand on anyone's mouth - at least before things got started

the wall thing is a good troll

the only problem is that I can't think of any way around it

i really can't and I'm not retarded......with the exception of changing our immigration law and that isn't going to happen in our current environment or within our lifetime (if not our nations life expectancy)

No you're not retarded. You're one of the brightest people on this board imo. Just an insufferable troll at times. :D

I haven't thought very hard about a solution, mainly because I'm not paid to. But an obvious economical solution for something like non-violent repeat offenders is fairly obvious to me; mandatory work camps while you await deportation. Fix our roads. Update our schools. Etc...

If you're capable, your sentence isn't just deportation. It's state sectioned slave labor, then deportation. Break the rules, grab a shovel.

Trying to stop illegals with a wall is asinine. It will detur no one. They'll just come up with creative ways around it.

Last edited:
No you're not retarded. You're one of the brightest people on this board imo. Just an insufferable troll at times. :D

I haven't thought very hard about a solution, mainly because I'm not paid to. But an obvious economical solution for something like non-violent repeat offenders is fairly obvious to me; mandatory work camps. Fix our roads. Update our schools. Etc...

If you're capable, your sentence isn't just deportation. It's state sectioned slave labor, then deportation. Break the rules, grab a shovel.

Trying to stop illegals with a wall is asinine. It will detur no one. They'll just come up with creative ways around it.

The fact that we don't have the political resolve to change our laws, protect our country, do what is right for the people who live here, our actual citizens, over say big business and special interests funding both parties, shows that a wall isn't likely to do us much good anyways.

Our biggest enemies are within......always have been

Few mention this about the Molly Tibbett's murderer

Suspect in Mollie Tibbetts’ murder worked on farm owned by Iowa GOP family

Or that our State Department fucking hates us and doesn't work for American interests. Or that E-verify will never ever happen because Republicans love cheap labor as much as Democrats love the prospects of low iq for slavery serfs.

That we agree with in both application and political theory

soon we will all realize how this has happened

Frexecution 🇺🇸 on Twitter:

but congrats on that long term blue wave I hear........:shrug:

nws
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DnGvXPBU8AEOQlh.jpg

maybe we can make a wall out of this once the violence gets bad enough here.......not just in Mexico

DnFZbUiUcAAbS2Q.jpg

DnJvX2mUwAAmO5c.jpg

what a fucking future indeed

but at least I will have my tacos

Last edited:
trump is a wild card he is threatening to destabilize the korean peninsula by dismantling billions of dollars of the military industrial complex built around its continued destabilization

Back