BERNIE SANDERS IS OFF THE CHART LEFTIST@!!@

I believe there are fundamentally two types of people, those who believe that everyone is inherently good, and those who believe that everyone is corruptible. Liberally minded people tend to believe that everyone is inherently good, that a collaborative society will result in the betterment of everyone involved. There is nothing technically wrong with these beliefs, except for the absolute denial that results when things don't result in idealistic outcomes. If a city fails, it's not the fault of the people or the policies. If a person can't afford their home, someone swindled them. If someone gets hurt on a job, it's the job's fault for being dangerous and not the person's fault for choosing to do that job.

They refuse to see the possible corruption within themselves. No liberal leader would ever abuse power. They would not embezzle funds, or use their positions for personal gain. The fault for such corruption must be further up the ladder, as far as it takes to find a non-liberal, rich white man, whom as we all know are the only people capable of corruption.

When their idealistic notions do not work out, as they almost never do, it helps breed a culture of victims and entitlements. They begin to believe that they are actually owed that workman's comp settlement because their 35 year old knee aches from bending over once on the job. They believe that they're owed a 3500sq foot house on an acre of land, a porsche in the driveway, and a six figure job making kitten eared headbands. They are quick to volunteer money to fix any problem, just never their own money. They put forth that the minimum wage should be higher, but in reality are just upset that the minimum isn't enough to purchase a trendy Manhattan loft.

Detroit, Flint, Oakland, St. Louis, Baltimore, these are all the faults of evil conservative policies. South Africa is the fault of systemic racism. Greece, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Belarus, Cyprus, Argentina, Venezuela, Iceland, Ukraine, etc. are all victims of evil banking laws that require them to eventually pay back money they've borrowed. In the end, it's hard for them to grasp societal responsibility when they gave up the notion of personal responsibility decades ago.

You are confusing things. And that's okay. I really like the american view on these shits, and it's obvious why there is so many hidden misery in the US. C'mon, don't deny it. You know there's plenty misery in the First World country ;)
People don't blame "something" other than themselfs. People actually know what is wrong and they fight to change what is wrong. And they say it out loud what is wrong around them, man. Look at the example you just gave with the borrowing money thing. "People" did not borrow shit. I'm portugueses and I didn't borrow a single fucking thing man. Why do you blame me? Do you wanna fight?! Do you even lift bro? :birthday:
"If someone gets hurt on a job, it's the job's fault for being dangerous and not the person's fault for choosing to do that job." did the person had an option? Or was the person forced to take that job in order to survive? If the world sucks, you, my pal Fool, should not give up on dreaming and fighting for the world you wish and dream of. Imagine all the people.. Sharing all the world... You may call Sanders a dreamer. But he's not the only one.

You are confusing things. And that's okay. I really like the american view on these shits, and it's obvious why there is so many hidden misery in the US. C'mon, don't deny it. You know there's plenty misery in the First World country ;)
People don't blame "something" other than themselfs. People actually know what is wrong and they fight to change what is wrong. And they say it out loud what is wrong around them, man. Look at the example you just gave with the borrowing money thing. "People" did not borrow shit. I'm portugueses and I didn't borrow a single fucking thing man. Why do you blame me? Do you wanna fight?! Do you even lift bro? :birthday:
"If someone gets hurt on a job, it's the job's fault for being dangerous and not the person's fault for choosing to do that job." did the person had an option? Or was the person forced to take that job in order to survive? If the world sucks, you, my pal Fool, should not give up on dreaming and fighting for the world you wish and dream of. Imagine all the people.. Sharing all the world... You may call Sanders a dreamer. But he's not the only one.

I think you just proved that Fool was correct.

Reactions: bam
gibberish

Speaking as a full on capitalist pig - i think its bullshit that we all work 50 weeks to have 2 weeks off a year, if we can afford it.

A central planning dept is not going to fix this, its only going to make it worse.

I had the same thought yesterday tele, tripple was def a prolific c&per

best u can say about the cunt these days is at least he isn't a prolific cper like some of our other posters

He put his balls deep inside his wife's purse after buying her ring off Amazon

I am not sure what to say about that

I just hope he let's her fill out his voter absente ballot

Speaking as a full on capitalist pig - i think its bullshit that we all work 50 weeks to have 2 weeks off a year, if we can afford it.

A central planning dept is not going to fix this, its only going to make it worse.

But the typical work week is 5 days. So ... 5 x 50 weeks is 250 work days a year. That leaves you 115 days off, almost 1/3rd of the year. You're mad at working 2/3rds of the year? You should definitely vote for Bernie.

I get 24 paid vacation days/year, and 12 paid sick days/year, plus 1 personal holiday and all federal holidays off.

shrug. Not quite EU standards, but it's not bad.

nytresnh_590.jpg

Back