does Captain Tard stalk anyone else?

apathy leaves emo rep paragraphs
He's sniffs your ass, then licks your balls, and throat scrubs the smegma off your dick? Holly shit man he's in luv with you.

So many other cok sniffing faggots use a "rep me good I'll sniff your ass" approach to posting. Why? Cause in a world of the weak it works. :/

dear tele,

what were u dong the last two days? we sincerely missed u.

arsin, stfu. you're a dumb-shit loser cunt that needs his face stuffed with dicks and shotguns.

i know what i wasn't doing.

does Captain Tard stalk... 07-23-2014 09:29 PM Leonidas Tzu i will not disappoint u. i am pretty buzzed. it's a wednesday. we're closing on a house. suck mah dick!!!

does Captain Tard stalk... 07-22-2014 02:22 PM Leonidas Tzu moving to the country, gonna eat a ... suck mah dick!

does Captain Tard stalk... 07-21-2014 05:59 PM Leonidas Tzu suck mah dick!

tehe....buzzed all week. on tw all day. drinking alone again.

#winning

12k for a ring....buying a house....typing angry like a man looking for another dude to suck his dick on craigslist.

TribalWar: Spergs of a feather flock together
Exactly.

My sperg lords? Wow too numerous to mention but some notables would be:
crapclown - ~200 rage pm's don't lie.
lolerlaserplane crowd - earned the lifelong enmity of many from that one thread. Hello Eggi and Duh8ta.
One pic of beermug in Scoobs thread "I quit drinking" (until I get another $20 bucks) thread has earned me his lifelong enmity.
5n0wm4n - I made fun of this alphanumerica name - BAM lifelong hater earned.
:hellen: - This guy hasn't missed of page of TW since 1953, mention his name in the most obscure thread, he'll respond.

Including Apathy, that would be my dirty 7.

I like tele actually. I especially like the way he makes nerds rage like pagy and dutch.

oh yeah and fufu's white twin the flat head
again with the awkward accusation of anger...weird.

anyway, tryhard does not make me upset. in fact he pos reps me a lot.

we agree on most topics. he however thinks im a faggot and i think he tries too hard. thats the extent of the negativity.

but scooby did you try the yoga i suggested

seems to me you losers keep talking about how other people are "spergs" but in reality you are the dipshits who keep making threads over and over about those others while in nerd rage. You constantly have to post your dumb opinions with the same try hard insults.

Back