Red Dead Redemption coming May 2010

I enjoyed the 5 hours it took me to beat Red Dead Revolver. What a waste of $60. I might rent this one, but I wont buy it purely out of spite

i gotta tell ya, this game gives me boners

i have yet to play a good western game that gets it right you'd think i woulda learned by now

No cops and robbers (or bandits and lawmen I guess) mode? Boo. GTAIV had really underrated multiplayer for a console game...just fucking around with some people was hilarious, and cops and robbers was extremely fun.

Granted, that mode kind of lends itself better to cars and shit than stagecoaches and horses.

Still looking forward to this game.

No cops and robbers (or bandits and lawmen I guess) mode? Boo. GTAIV had really underrated multiplayer for a console game...just fucking around with some people was hilarious, and cops and robbers was extremely fun.

Granted, that mode kind of lends itself better to cars and shit than stagecoaches and horses.

Still looking forward to this game.

gta4 mp was absolutely terrible

are u jokin

I'm hoping that's not all of the multi-player modes, because GTA had like 16 or something, so I think this was just a small sampling of what they are offereing. Because they would be sorely remiss to have no cops and robbers type game here.

Or at least a stagecoach robbery or train robbery gametype where one team is on the train defending against some bandits trying to rob it. Would be fucking epic.

gta4 mp was absolutely terrible

are u jokin
Perhaps I should clarify for the mentally impaired among us. "Underrated for a console game" and "fucking around with people" should have clued you in on how seriously I played / enjoyed it.

It was fun not in a "serious MW2 bro bro bro bro" way but in a "fuck around with physics and cops and robbers with 4 friends" kind of way. It certainly didn't have any longevity to it, but it was hilarious to dick around with.

Last edited:
Yay for development practices that ruin the industry, burn people out and essentially make it terrible for the rest of us.

No particularly definitive reason.

But I'm guessing development on it began on PS3 much like the prequel began on PS2.

It might be different this time around, but I think there was an early teaser for this sequel and it was on PS3 hardware.

Also fuck xbox

Back