Why do people think they can stand in a parking spot to hold it?

You opted to break the law by standing in the road and you subjected yourself to a situation with foreseeable danger. Look that one up, esquire. :lol:

I opted to break the law by standing in the road?

Standing in the road where traffic flows is different from standing in a DESIGNATED PARKING SPOT dumbass.

You kow the ones with the [ car ] [ spot ] [ car ]

You opted to break the law by standing in the road and you subjected yourself to a situation with foreseeable danger. Look that one up, esquire. :lol:
Just because you are behind a vehicle of transport doesn't give you a police badge fuckwit. You don't get to run people over because they are J-walking. Any cop who saw you pull that shit would (at the very minimum) give you the biggest ticket of your life.

Argue all you want, but both morally, and in the eyes of the law, you are wrong.

I opted to break the law by standing in the road?

Standing in the road where traffic flows is different from standing in a DESIGNATED PARKING SPOT dumbass.

You kow the ones with the [ car ] [ spot ] [ car ]
You're still subjecting yourself to a foreseeable danger, and you're breaking the law. A "reasonable person" (look that one up as well) always follows the law.

You're still subjecting yourself to a foreseeable danger, and you're breaking the law. A "reasonable person" (look that one up as well) always follows the law.

Have fun claiming you were backing up slowly, in which gave you the right to hit her with your two ton vehicle. :ftard:

Secondly, this is why you know ... when people get out of the car in DESIGNATED PARKING SPOTS it is not illegal.

I am done arguing this with you, if you can't see how you would be at fault for hitting someone with a two ton vehicle then I don't know what will.

Last edited:
Just because you are behind a vehicle of transport doesn't give you a police badge fuckwit. You don't get to run people over because they are J-walking. Any cop who saw you pull that shit would (at the very minimum) give you the biggest ticket of your life.

Argue all you want, but both morally, and in the eyes of the law, you are wrong.
I'm not breaking the law if I hit a person that is J-walking. That's not illegal. I might face consequences in civil court, though, if it is deemed that I was behaving recklessly.

But slowly backing up and sounding my horn to warn a lawbreaker of a potential danger hardly constitutes neglect or reckless driving.

Have fun claiming you were backing up slowly, in which gave you the right to hit her with your two ton vehicle. :ftard:
Nice legal argument there. You think people can get away with whatever they want just because they're walking and I'm in a vehicle. :lol:

Last edited:
Husband could have dropped her and the kids off in front of the place, and then parked. He's a grown man with legs that can walk. :lol:

So fucking true.

I don't use my child as an excuse to have better treatment, except for ONE thing.

I can not stand it when people spout off a set of useless cuss words around my boy. If you can't use the English language to express yourself without cussing...

Otherwise, the child shouldn't be a way to get things you want. It's your burden, not other people's. Deal with it.

Nobody is a reasonable person when it comes to a badass parking spot... take Dumpy Dooby for example
:signed:

There might have been litigation, but it's hardly as cut-and-dry as Ender wants to pretend.

Generally, as long as you alert an individual of danger and you exercise caution, then you're clear. Besides, what good will a suit do this woman anyway? What sort of damages would I be paying for? :lol:

Do you flipflop alot, or are you just plain full of shit and want to look cool on the internet?
You missed this part:

Hornswoggle: If I were her I would have stayed put
Ender: Exactly. What you gonna do, run me over?

Dumpy Dooby: Backed up ever-so-slowly and pushed you out of the way with my vehicle. What are you going to do, stop my car from politely moving you?

Seems to me there are two main arguments being presented in this thread, both of which are right and I agree with.

Women using their children as an excuse is bullshit. You don't get special priviledges because you got knocked up, sorry. In some circumstances it's gentlemanly to allow a woman with a child special treatment, such as giving up the seat on your bus to a woman holding her infant or something, but this was not one of those occasions. So yes, fuck her.

The other argument is that even if this woman is a dumb bitch, dumpy dooby is a fucking idiot for the manner in which he dealt with the situation.

Nice legal argument there. You think people can get away with whatever they want just because they're walking and I'm in a vehicle. :lol:

the woman was standing there, she didnt suddenly jump out from behind another car to get in your way. you said it yourself.

you made some lazy-ass move by being the bigger lazy-ass and you got called out on it because you made a brag thread on tw. just accept your loss and move on.

The thing to do would be backup slowly, when you're an inch away from her you stop, put it in drive, and peel out until she moves. She'd never be in danger, and you get the spot.

Upon reviewing dumpy dooby's photo; I think he should have taken the farthest (furthest?) possible parking spot and walked his fatass into whatever fast food place he was going to.

Seems to me there are two main arguments being presented in this thread, both of which are right and I agree with.

Women using their children as an excuse is bullshit. You don't get special priviledges because you got knocked up, sorry. In some circumstances it's gentlemanly to allow a woman with a child special treatment, such as giving up the seat on your bus to a woman holding her infant or something, but this was not one of those occasions. So yes, fuck her.

The other argument is that even if this woman is a dumb bitch, dumpy dooby is a fucking idiot for the manner in which he dealt with the situation.
Some stupid bitch thinks she can hold a spot with her body so I forced her out of the way.

No vehicle. No parking spot. :lol:

Back