Dear Neo Nazis Thank You For giving me GH that infected me with kuru prion disease

spockhammer

AlwaysCrying
Kuru (disease) - Wikipedia)

Kuru is a rare, incurable neurodegenerative disorder which was prevalent among the Fore people of Papua New Guinea in the 1950s and 60s. Everyone has normal prion proteins, found mostly in the brain.[1] However, infectious prions, which cause transmissible spongiform encephalopathies diseases such as kuru, can induce abnormal folding of normal prion proteins, which leads to symptoms such as coordination problems and neurodegeneration.
The term kuru derives from the Fore word kuria or guria ("to shake"),[2] due to the body tremors that are a classic symptom of the disease and kúru itself means "trembling".[3] It is now widely accepted that kuru was transmitted among members of the Fore tribe of Papua New Guinea via funerary cannibalism. Traditionally, deceased family members were cooked and eaten, which was thought to help free the spirit of the dead.[4] Females and children usually consumed the brain, the organ in which infectious prions were most concentrated, thus allowing for transmission of kuru. Thus, the disease was more prevalent among women and children.
Due to kuru’s long incubation period of anywhere from 10 to over 50 years,[5] the disease has lingered. However, the epidemic has declined, from 200 deaths per year in 1957 to 1 or no deaths annually in 2005.[6]

very clever way to kill a person ty v much

or injecting GH provided by people that want to relive the holocaust and try to scientifically evolve christ like powers out of drugged out delusions

jesus is a meme not a person and yall r gonna just bust urselves with ploys like that

i am a sponge of information

thx meph and k8

i hope its all a troll but when u get tremors and ur feet drag like mine do i suppose hey wtf might as well err on the safe side and record everything in a couple journals and videos etc

very clever of them to infect you with a prion disase and also include a wikopedia link

i get the wikipedia link from modus

anyway p fukin incredible way to support in the closet fascism and war crimes online

i get the wikipedia link from modus

anyway p fukin incredible way to support in the closet fascism and war crimes online

I wrote a script that searches any wiki entry I tell it and moddifies it with a space on the 7th line with an ascii space.. it then goes through the whole encyclopedia of wiki and mods chars out - it uses a a starVbuks wifi connect for now as I attached a 12v and necked the voltage down on the net10 15$ dollar pad that this all runs on.

Working on a ras pi throw-and forget device. Hope I will get a year plus life out of the low drag battery.

This will be useful for operators in foreign nations to create a dead space so that they can operate in or do what they need to do with what ever device that they can get out on that is above normal used mhz.

I wrote a script that searches any wiki entry I tell it and moddifies it with a space on the 7th line with an ascii space.. it then goes through the whole encyclopedia of wiki and mods chars out - it uses a a starVbuks wifi connect for now as I attached a 12v and necked the voltage down on the net10 15$ dollar pad that this all runs on.

Working on a ras pi throw-and forget device. Hope I will get a year plus life out of the low drag battery.

This will be useful for operators in foreign nations to create a dead space so that they can operate in or do what they need to do with what ever device that they can get out on that is above normal used mhz.

okay ty zool it was for the greater good

i pray to jesus i do not have this shit, but when katetheboss is selling me chinese GH from montreal i wouldnt put it past her

you have tremors and you think its kuru? come on man. the incubation period of kuru is at least 10 years. did you do the GH 10 years ago? check your privilege

no i get it from amlgear which is canadain but i still took the blue caps and it came from some distributor called THEBOSSKATE

HOW MANY KATE CAN THERE BE ONLINE QUARK???

Wait...don't those infected with this disease get back up and walk around after dying, and/or, remain animated for some period after dying? (Knocking on caskets, crawl out of graves, die standing up, all kinds of crazy shit like that?)

I remember reading about this when I was a kid. Something about a curse with respect to poking into the past and ignoring the future or vice versa. Or paying too much attention to the past and the future and ignoring the present?

Meh. I'll look it up.

you take drugs, accept the risk.
You don't take drugs, your fine.
anyways Nonsensical Wizard of Gibberish no one believes anything you say.
You are at the bottom of the social ladder, even on this site.
You are the retarded child in the room who drools and defecates in thier pants, you are tolerated as the local bottom feeder entertainment.
Please carry on and dance , you stupid puppet.

Back