Dear Neo Nazis Thank You For giving me GH that infected me with kuru prion disease

can u fuck off please and be a normal tw sperg now ty

Your the one saying you got KURu.
Your the one who had a countdown to euthanasia.
Just saying if you are telling the truth and have Kuru I am having a celebration party.
everyone knows you only lie and are a laughing stock.
just saying if this is the 1st truthful thing you have said .... its party time.

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME I GOT KURU FROM GH AND MY FEET DRAG AND I GET TREMORS YA IM GONAN BELIEV ETHEM IM NAIVE AND STUPID

also this is a fiction forum and im just winging it sorry if im offensive if u want me dead thats ur prerogative i dont want to die but euthanasia is a reality i have to live with and accept as a potential future

using the forum for catharsis isnt wrong

living in uncertainty is tough and ive done it long enough to earn my name u have too. quit arguing with me and we will both make money without some kind of horrific institutionalization war god damn

I don't want anyone dead.
I'm just making light of all the lies you tell.

If you have kuru and you are telling the truth I be the 1st one to say" wow he wasn't lying and now he will die"

I'm still having a party though:negro:

if i was an overly myopic raging jealous neo-nazi i too would scope my argument to the microaggression white lies/embellishment/paranoid/possibly legitimate fears of a forum thread title to not look like a goof too

but im not a neo nazi and im not a goof and i dont need to lie, trick, or manipulate ppl to win arguments

i just use ethics

ggs fuck off scrub

Nonsensical Wizard of Gibberish is having a meltdown.

When you are angry are you stomping around in your sand box kicking your toys like a miniature godzilla?
goofy neo nazi needs to know:banging:

i think if u get punched in the head like 300 times u r entitled to one punch back @ some point during the abuse specifically

call it snapping not triggered

and its not something any1 should ever be proud of

You can add Hypocrite to your character definition along with:
arrogant, self centered,narcissist, rapist, compulsive liar, drug dealer/user, lazy, stupid,women beater, criminal and delusional.

awesome resume
welcome to TW

Back