Dear Neo Nazis Thank You For giving me GH that infected me with kuru prion disease

Its what you did.

See you have a little fan club happening.
love you dare,have a nice xmas, enjoy the kura.

BARF

been a public figure online way too long to care about these kind of threats - do u know how many ppl use the dare handle??? u r confusing me with someone im not

i stopped being threatened from the guy that gets jealous of single digit age children in his late 40s

u a fukin CP m8 gtfo or make amends but im not conforming to ur nazi hitler youth biker shit id rather die now fuck off

Last edited:
if u werent doing ur pagan neo nazi hitler youth child predator shit on me you'd be doing it on some other group or young kid

maybe at goon camp featuring lowtax, who knows

all i know is im glad im not u and im glad i never got manipulated into being like u

if I am not worth it then STFU

Where is this goon camp, what are the rates and do they have archery?

lol heres 2 archery and refillable air horns, sometimes the only thing u can give when theres a really mean old witch in the picture that has autistic reasons for denying her bad traits

The nazi stuff could be good, as long as I can wear lederhosen.
So overall a camp with goons and nazis, I wear lederhosen and shoot arrows.
whats not to like

elbow touch is rape and poes law doesnt exist irl

lets invite people over to fuck and accuse them of rape when we get fired from our job the next day for our 3rd strike on a late???

BILL COSBY THE FUCKER

SUBJUGATED THE WOMYN IN A HIDDEN PATRIARCHY

NO AGENCY NO RESPONSIBILITY NO COURAGE - we call that 3rd wave's version of agency

see sarkeesians masters thesis for further details

i wrote that for her when i was 16

she even managed to forget the other half about agency

I think you have fast acting KURU.
your neurons are in firing frenzy.
You need to steal ma's purse(again) and steal quaaludes.

KHxrht8.jpg

Back