Xcursion lets chat

ANGER!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! SO MUCH ANGER ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I POST ANGRY TEXT WHILE INTOXICATED ON THE INTERENT WHILE MY MAIL-ORDER BRIDE WORKS IN A MASSAGE PARLOR GIVING HANDJOBS AND BLOWJBOS BECAUSE IT'S ALL SHE KNOWS! GRRRRRRRRR

disk and xloser strike aagain. Hey disk post that pic yet again then realize I make a shit ton more money than you.

Possibly the reason you feel shity about yourself?

Don't worry Scoob, you're not the only one he follows around. Here, I'll save you the time. xCursion will ask for examples of what he's done, you'll post them, and he'll laugh it off as a joke. Actually, most don't post the proof because they're too lazy to use the search function. Google and Search by user name work well.

Don't worry Scoob, you're not the only one he follows around. Here, I'll save you the time. xCursion will ask for examples of what he's done, you'll post them, and he'll laugh it off as a joke. Actually, most don't post the proof because they're too lazy to use the search function. Google and Search by user name work well.

:lolwut:

You're fucking retarded. It's funny how you came into this thread when you knew it was about me. Obsess much? Would you like my phone number so we can converse via telecommunications? I would give you a call if you gave me your number! I promise not to tell anyone about our phone sex either.

Back