[Breaking] PvE --> PvP Transfers

pretty much

i've pulled quite a few people from pve into pvp and the learning curve is really steep for them. You gotta imagine most people who role pve have the intention of doing pve, it may not make a difference endgame but it seems to be the mentality

I made the mistake to moving some toons off PvP to Normal, and a 60 hunter pre-TBC. I leveled her to 70 and I thought she was dust. I'm pleasantly surprised by this now.

They should make it a limited time thing. Of course you can get to 70 in like 3-4 days played even on a PvP server so it's not like it would be worth it to level on PvE and swith.

I would have preferred that they did this back in the day when I actually needed a new guild, but I'm not going to complain next time I have to look.

Honestly, other than right before an expansion, you really can't just reroll on PvP without already having an "in", and even doing it for an expansion isn't a guarantee. This just lets people move freely. I knew they'd get around to it eventually.

You know this was planned all along. Such a fucking sneaky scheme by blizzard.

Make it forbidden and drive people to want it so fucking bad. Then open the floodgates and watch the $$$ come flowing in.

You know this was planned all along. Such a fucking sneaky scheme by blizzard.

Make it forbidden and drive people to want it so fucking bad. Then open the floodgates and watch the $$$ come flowing in.

Yeah in hindsight it seems inevitable. Now why bother leveling on PvP? Level unmolested on Normal, and then transfer over. I don't know how much of that $25 is profit to Blizz but it seems like they can make up for it in sheer volume.

Back