So, Tom Cruise is Gay...

Arma

Banned
...Begin boycotting his movies now!

Anyways, here is the story. I recently attended a cousin's wedding and an Uncle of mine living in NYC was there. He happens to be the new Director of Quality Assurance at TIME Magazine and after talking for a bit, he informed a few of us that he was surprised to learn that Tom Cruise is gay. Supposedly, it is common knowledge in the magazine industry and editors routinely censor stories relating to his sexuality. I just thought I'd share that pearl of knowledge with all of you. Enjoy!

EDIT: He also mentioned that Nicole Kidman was a lesbian. He didn't have any other secrets to share, but I thought those two were interesting, :D.

Last edited:
LOL I bet he fucking cackled all the way home after taking your gullible arse with that line.

Oh and Mel Gibson is good friends with Kidman and they used to take the piss out of Cruise at gatherings over his scientology cult shit. That was the marriage breakup thing and there is no way Mel would hang tight with a lezzie because he's a pretty strict christian.

Tom's a robot and Brad Pitt is a service droid.. when you see Tom doing Brad in the ass, he's really just recharging his batteries.

Geck0 said:
Oh and Mel Gibson is good friends with Kidman and they used to take the piss out of Cruise at gatherings over his scientology cult shit. That was the marriage breakup thing and there is no way Mel would hang tight with a lezzie because he's a pretty strict christian.

Because Jesus never hung out with prostitutes and criminals, right?

I would say it wouldnt be that unusual if cruise was gay. There are a LOT of good looking leading men that were/are gay.

rock hudson for instance, he was the cruise of his time...grew a mustache to hid the stretch marks

richard gere..divorced cindy crawford...do you need any more evidence?

erol flynn...never admitted it..but come on...the mustache..his penchant for wearing tights...

Why is it everyone naturally puts 'gay' and 'the drama club' together in highschool when they are talking about guys..then 'gay' and 'the drama society' together for guys in college...but when he's a leading man in hollywood, and has been photographed with a female on his arm..suddenly he's a stud..lol

XandraX said:
Because Jesus never hung out with prostitutes and criminals, right?

im pretty sure he didnt hang out with them if they didnt accept him and or repent

nicole kidman eats vag all day long

JuggerNaught said:
erol flynn...never admitted it..but come on...the mustache..his penchant for wearing tights...
that would ruin the whole "in like flynn" thing... im pretty sure he was known as a ladies man

Back