who were LT GOATS

capping against shitty players is easy

capping against good people isn't

anyone can cap against a clear stand

shitty cappers that don't bring it home just blame their LO

"oh its not clear what can i do"

especially capping these days on the rote-memorized maps with everyone running netset-powered 1.40 configs

Last edited:
i also never played with lix or dutch or anyone when LT had comp but i got to play with most of them later

and lix, chump, dutch especially were monsters in all fps's not just tribes, which you can't say for almost anyone else in these 'best tribes players' lists

almost anyone could get good at tribes if you just stuck with it long enough, look at me, sleepy, and stork. it's not a hard game

Yah I know. You don't have to tell me, I played all positions except 4 chase. LO was harder to play than capping because you had to time it and all. W/ some ppl you always knew they'd run routes so as D was easy 2 predict (e.g. ryez0r who was pretty bad so lol @ whoever mentioned him). Home d took most brainpower.

GOAT Beacon Farmer: jjwtay
GOAT Beacon hanger: jjwtay
GOAT OOB skiier: jjwtay
GOAT flying V coordinator: jjwtay
GOAT undercover TK: jjwtay
GOAT at counting to 10: jjwtay

jj ur a very underrated player no one giv u respect

i am just playing devils advocate because this thread was going to be obvious circle jerk of late era t1 players + nonreg ending team

i mean laughin stork / opsayo never even play in prime

dutch is only one here drop some good info

i mean ppl talking about thorin!X! over like darkforce is fuckn embarrassing etc.

i dont think many of the goats would have a bad thing to say about thorin.

its not a circle jerk it is just the truth. they all dominated LT and took the game 2 the highest lvl. they made LT what it is today. watch early era demos they are a joke. not saying doods werent skilled but they played caveman LT.

you should know these doods were the best, you lost 3v5 to them.

idk I think chump being regarded as #1 chase is pretty crazy honestly and I was around for the entirety of the scene.

dutch began as #1 chase, then probably snow (except he cheated) and me (although I don't get any recognition because I never played for either of the top 2 teams (who were always a mixture of the same 10 people). i don't know if i ever would've taken chump early

non was always known to be best lo bc he understood waht the position entailed, however, if you were to ask me who the most effective offensive player was, i'd say anemix.

as far as cappers go, lix was the most effective because in 5v5 a capper has never truly been solely responsible for route running... killing power has always had huge value as well, and he added in this category where many other cappers lacked (such as thorin)

home d... honestly, the most effective home d that I have ever consistently chased with was probably milk-man. dawar was pure chain and lacked a lot of flag skills.. stork has always been very good all around, tho I would've liked to see more home d guys get into TR...

jj ur a very underrated player no one giv u respect

i am just playing devils advocate because this thread was going to be obvious circle jerk of late era t1 players + nonreg ending team

i mean laughin stork / opsayo never even play in prime

dutch is only one here drop some good info

i mean ppl talking about thorin!X! over like darkforce is fuckn embarrassing etc.

idk what pedestal u are holdin df 2... he was notorious for screwing routes/timing up etc... thorin was a joke to duel, but he would always waste time and have flag presence when his team needed it the most.

o when did i get caught cheating again rectum. dont b dum

snow idk what you are trying to argue, you were well ahead of the curve from the beginning when it came to interp and then subsequently bypass.. i still have always thought you were one of best chase tho so don't hate... (plus giving compliments is hard 4 me :x)

idk what pedestal u are holdin df 2... he was notorious for screwing routes/timing up etc... thorin was a joke to duel, but he would always waste time and have flag presence when his team needed it the most.

thorin was a good juke capper he not well rounded in other aspect and could not duel worth a shit

snow, no question; he flew under the radar 4 way longer while being 1 of best at his position.

as soon as sleepy started cheating, it was much more obvious

cool. i tricked everyone in this game including server detections from 2001-2009 until some some random LT players caught me.

u gone full retart rectum

Back