Which fps are you playing?

Been playing the Division this weekend. The Dark Zone is pretty fun. I think the rogue players being lit up on everyone's radar is kinda stupid tho. Not many people go rogue simply because they'll be outnumbered and hunted down instantly.

It might be better if everyone was 'rogue' and people would group up for survival

Tribes. My gamer life is boring.

Pharah in overwatch is so OP if you were good at tribes. Mid air bitches all day long and leading shots has a similar timing to the spinfusor, feels natural fucking up ass clowns running away on the ground

Pharah in overwatch is so OP if you were good at tribes. Mid air bitches all day long and leading shots has a similar timing to the spinfusor, feels natural fucking up ass clowns running away on the ground

Sounds fun. How do I get in the beta?

Been playing the Division this weekend. The Dark Zone is pretty fun. I think the rogue players being lit up on everyone's radar is kinda stupid tho. Not many people go rogue simply because they'll be outnumbered and hunted down instantly.

It might be better if everyone was 'rogue' and people would group up for survival

Been playing it also. The whole rogue shit needs to be changed. If some douche purposely gets in front of me when im fighting or gets in front of my turret, not only do I get rogue but my whole group does. But thats what betas are for. I do really like the game though.

Last edited:
The game punishes rogue players way too much.

1. everyone knows where you are and players will collectively hunt you down as a whole

2. Being killed as a rogue nets you massive exp and currency losses disproportionate to your gains by going rogue.

They make all of the 'best loot' available through their PvP zone, but then discourage anyone from PvP.

Back