What amount of family money do you consider middle class

This is why you retire to rural america. I bought my house here for a 3rd of my previous house... and I have a chunk of property with it.
I'm in this situation now with my parents home.
My home in Plantation FL (1400 Square Feet), worth 300k, population 80K, big city, I have a job and health benefits.
Parents home in Leesburg FL (3k Square Feet), worth 300k, population 20K, small city but has all stores (Walmart, Home Depot, Publix).

The only downside to the rural area is getting contractors to come out and work on the house. There's not many and they don't show up. There's also the problem of getting hospice to come out when that time comes. With my mom, it took them 30 minutes to get to the house. So it's nice to be in the middle of nowhere, but getting help takes longer. Basically 45 minutes from Orlando, or Ocala. The Villages is also growing and they're building more developments.

Last edited:
Popular plan here is retirees sell their expensive Sydney property and move to coast area about an hour north or south of Sydney. Then when they get old, the medical services in those places are pretty shitty. My parents did this. lots of parents do this. Then it's a pain to get the grandparents to mind our kids as they moved. My wife and I will likely stay in Sydney. I'll link what you can get here for 300k compared to what you can get in regional town, which does have jobs but they pay a bit less.

In a shitty area in Sydney you can get a unit (apartment) for about 300k AUS:

https://www.realestate.com.au/buy/between-250000-350000-in-fairfield,+nsw+2165/list-1?source=refinement

In a regional town you can get a small house:

https://www.realestate.com.au/buy/between-250000-350000-in-wagga/list-1?source=refinement

Closer to me is says "We couldn't find anything that quite matches your search." for 250-360k. No units or houses. Nothing. They are typically 1-3m around here.

Housing is a big part. We bought our house because we like the size and location but knew right off the bat we'd going to redo it room by room. It has been good so far but not cheap. We do alright between us so we've been able to keep up and have probably added about 40k in equity to the place.

Yeah I gutted this house and redid the whole interior, replaced all the windows, put on a new roof. Still less than half of what my last house cost and almost 1600 more sq ft not to mention 7 more acres than the last house. Now I have one of the nicest houses in the area.

The parents are supposed to move near the kids at the end and downsize. That didn't happen with my parents, they stayed 4 hours away in a big home. I've been though hell because both became incapacitated at the same time (mom COPD, dad Dementia). You also need to get your name on all their accounts if you are in good standing with them. I would ask my dad if we were going to do this, and he would say it's all taken care of. No, it wasn't. He left everything to my mom and vice versa on all accounts. I spent months becoming the trustee of his trusts and getting my name on the bank accounts. This is because my dad thought he was going to pass first and my mom would become him, which didn't happen, she went first. It's all taken care of now, none of it went through probate court. But I spent 8k on an attorney who made me the trustee, filed my moms papers when she passed, created a trust for me. For each account, I had to send in a bunch of paper work (by fax), notarized signatures, signature guarantee in some cases. Back and forth with paper work that never seemed to end. If they have Trusts, you need to be named in it. For life insurance policies, you need to be named as the beneficiary. For bank accounts, you need to be named on the account, or be POD.

My daughter lives 20 minutes west of Ocala but I'm not ready to go there and retire at the age of 55. We're making repairs on the parents house in Leesburg, 12 year old house that needs foundation sealing, painting, new appliances.

Last edited:
My family had some money but I will never know how much. Somebody stepped in and robbed it all away. Grandfather was probably murdered by foreign spies, grandmother seemed at times to be some kind of underworld figure. When my uncle died, his flip step family hunted me for awhile, and a bunch of strange stuff happened, which all seemed like a scam involving people with access to a time travel application and an electromagnetic registry technology. Money kind of disappeared with my mom and brother, then someone sprung a scam on me similar to the French psychic scam, but it involved replacing memories, and using objects placed into the home to electromagnetically "fish" for me.

Fought with some of these guys for a few years, had people coming into my apartment with keys they got, coming in using a hand held electromagnetic cowling technology. Strange sounds, shit disappearing and reappearing. People messed with my schooling. Had some chick who kept appearing on and off for about 10 years, wasting my time.

Family money? I'm pretty sure we are just a bunch of cows standing somewhere in a field, getting ready to be cut up for steaks. There is no family money in the US. People are just getting wiped out. I consider food on the table and 200 extra bucks a month to be all I get, in this ridiculous system. Somewhere along the way, in about 2013, someone destroyed reality. All our money got guttered into some perpetual trust account belonging to NK spies or a rich, nasty crime family. Why else do you think Trump is now the president.

I once posted pictures here of 2 silver rings, thinking they belonged to my family, because I had seen them when I was about 8 years old. One had a shield with three hammers on it and an eye. I was told in a memory that it was a ring belonging to my grandfather's family, but what it really symbolized was that I would get hit with three hammers and that someone would torture me by cutting/scraping one of the eye muscles in my eye orbit with a torture device.

The other ring had a boat sailing across it, and I was told it had something to do with the green family businesses in Normandy. But what it really stood for was that they would follow me around, and they would remove or interfere with my finding of the San Augustin in Los Reyes Park, and sell the opportunity to find this Spanish wreck to someone else for money. Really, how much has to happen before you just give up on whatever might happen or was supposed to happen if your life was never screwed with, and just start playing it day by day?

Last edited:
Sounds like gang stalking. Ive read some people talking about electronic devices in their stalking experiences and how those appear to be the worst part of it. From what I understand, the electronic stalking aspect is too expensive to be used from corporate stalking and instead, is usually the result of a State actor.

When you say "Flip", are you suggesting Filipino?

Gang - "A gang is a group of associates, friends or members of a family with a defined leadership and internal organization that identifies with or claims control over territory in a community and engages, either individually or collectively, in illegal, and possibly violent, behavior."

Stalking - "Stalking is unwanted and/or repeated surveillance by an individual or group towards another person."

My family had some money but I will never know how much. Somebody stepped in and robbed it all away. Grandfather was probably murdered by foreign spies, grandmother seemed at times to be some kind of underworld figure. When my uncle died, his flip step family hunted me for awhile, and a bunch of strange stuff happened, which all seemed like a scam involving people with access to a time travel application and an electromagnetic registry technology. Money kind of disappeared with my mom and brother, then someone sprung a scam on me similar to the French psychic scam, but it involved replacing memories, and using objects placed into the home to electromagnetically "fish" for me.

Fought with some of these guys for a few years, had people coming into my apartment with keys they got, coming in using a hand held electromagnetic cowling technology. Strange sounds, shit disappearing and reappearing. People messed with my schooling. Had some chick who kept appearing on and off for about 10 years, wasting my time.

Family money? I'm pretty sure we are just a bunch of cows standing somewhere in a field, getting ready to be cut up for steaks. There is no family money in the US. People are just getting wiped out. I consider food on the table and 200 extra bucks a month to be all I get, in this ridiculous system. Somewhere along the way, in about 2013, someone destroyed reality. All our money got guttered into some perpetual trust account belonging to NK spies or a rich, nasty crime family. Why else do you think Trump is now the president.

I once posted pictures here of 2 silver rings, thinking they belonged to my family, because I had seen them when I was about 8 years old. One had a shield with three hammers on it and an eye. I was told in a memory that it was a ring belonging to my grandfather's family, but what it really symbolized was that I would get hit with three hammers and that someone would torture me by cutting/scraping one of the eye muscles in my eye orbit with a torture device.

The other ring had a boat sailing across it, and I was told it had something to do with the green family businesses in Normandy. But what it really stood for was that they would follow me around, and they would remove or interfere with my finding of the San Augustin in Los Reyes Park, and sell the opportunity to find this Spanish wreck to someone else for money. Really, how much has to happen before you just give up on whatever might happen or was supposed to happen if your life was never screwed with, and just start playing it day by day?

:rofl:

Dont
Stop
Posting

intriguing, what else has happened?

Popular plan here is retirees sell their expensive Sydney property and move to coast area about an hour north or south of Sydney. Then when they get old, the medical services in those places are pretty shitty. My parents did this. lots of parents do this. Then it's a pain to get the grandparents to mind our kids as they moved. My wife and I will likely stay in Sydney. I'll link what you can get here for 300k compared to what you can get in regional town, which does have jobs but they pay a bit less.

Pretty much what happened to my in-laws. They lived in the country and spent a hell of a lot of time going 3.5 hours to the city for medical treatment or extended hospital stays. It really sucked.

My plan is to maybe sell up the big expensive city house and buy somewhere nice in the country or down the coast and also buy a nice city apartment right near all the services. Can rent it out or just use it for city visits now and then. Move in permanently when the time comes if/when I need the medical support.

too easy

Get a consultation with a therapist or psychologist, and let them know about your family history and mind control devices.

People suffering from psychiatric disorders don't find and produce material objects that back up their claims of oddities and foul play. Those kinds of material objects are usually referred to as evidence by law enforcement.

A lot of money is gone, lots of weird stuff is laying around, some of it is still appearing and disappearing, people who knew my mother reported she seemed like she was being blackmailed by someone.

People tried to get my mail from the mail man, there were calls from the Philippines from a restaurant chain my uncle's family may have purchased a franchise from. Photographs changed or turned white. My sudden, detailed knowledge of how a lot of their technology worked, like it was taught to me is a little strange. It also seems like phone calls come in that are made specifically on top of other phone calls, to block them like parts of a story, or known history are being interrupted.

Watching someone in my family build or demonstrate this equipment is strange. These might be indications that something was going on, though I'm sure it would be easier for you to explain it all as going on inside my head. That makes it good for you.

Last edited:
Back