universal studios (orlando)

i grew up in orlando, never went to holloween horror nights cause it seemed gay, never heard good reviews from friends either, but there are decent music shows at it (for teenagers anyways)

parents went to the harry potter cast member opening before the real opening and liked it (they are harry potter fans), usually we trade dads free disney tickets for universal tickets from friends to see shit, im gonna go check it out in another 4 years or so when the lines die down.
I was there in June. The lines for the harry potter stores in 96°
heat were over 90min long... The stores.

I was there last week. It was $110 for a 2-day pass, 1 day in each park. Not a bad price considering 1 day is like $80.

The lines weren't bad, pretty much all the rides were less than 20 minutes including the coasters. Harry Potter was about 40 minutes the first time I went on it in the morning and about 60 minutes the second time in the evening. Pretty much half the people in the park were hanging around the Harry Potter section, but the other sections were not very crowded.

If you go in September you'll probably have even quicker lines. Went to Epcot/Disney a few years ago in September and it was virtually empty.

Where do you live Goshin?

Go to Kalifornia for Knotts Berry Farm, or Tampa Bay for Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens. The event happens at night, temps are cool.

You missed the cheaper tickets by about 6 months. They used to be around $90 for a 7 day pass. You have to use those days within 14 days after using the first, but it was a great deal. Once Harry Potter started finishing up they got rid of that deal.

If you're not a poor dirtbag, stay in one of the Universal Hotels and you use your room key as an unlimited fast pass. Best feature of any theme park. I think I went on Hulk once 10 times in a row while people waited an hour to get on. They always look pissed when you walk right by them.

Even at $120 for a 2 day pass it's still much more bang for your buck than Disney.

Kids are back in school now, the lines should be even less, especially during the week.

I agree, most people are there for the new HP land, they've done everything else a bunch of times and don't care for it. That's why I could really care less about going back, I've done everything a bunch of times and the new ride is nothing special but Spiderman on steroids.

Back