Tim and eric show.

Gibe

Veteran XV
Wow, how the hell do these guys keep getting shows? this shit is horrible. i mean i had low expectations of it after the colosal failure of tim goes to the mayor, but jesus this is another level of garbage. it's not just unfunny, it's painful to watch. i could see a bad episode of this being as bad as 12oz mouse.

It was Tom Goes to the Mayor, and it was funny.

However, this show is not. It was just a live action Robot Chicken. (minus laughing)

edit: AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT ON NOW.

I say bring back Space Ghost, Sea Lab, and Brak.

Last edited:
3546.jpg

3548.jpg

3550.jpg

3552.jpg

3554.jpg

3556.jpg

3558.jpg

Joke by joke review:
--Haha, we're using big microphones attached to our necks rather than the small ones regular shows use.

--onos our camera tipped over, haha.

--tim gets a basket of support from his father, with a regular sounding card inside but handles it awkwardly HILARITY ENSUES.

--wacky hacky sack videogame xtreem challenge with guy in cowboy hat vs guy in pot tshirt, THIS SHIT IS INTENSE.

--uh oh, pot smoker tries to smoke pot and hacky, and fails.... baby in his throat screams... wait wtf.

--ahaha, jan and sky or some hsit, but they're played by tim and eric so one has to be a chick... oh no... lolz

--steve isn't ready, jan and whosit isnt ready... "let's go to steve" "lets go to them"... AHAHAH ooohhh he got his fruit, but he called a banana a squash! he doesnt know what an orange LOLZ WHAT A NEWB!

--oh man, "perfect time of year for apples" THEN HE BITES INTO IT AND DOESNT LIKE IT! jan compliments what's his face, and he starts convulsing.

--Uncle's Muscle hour, this feature sports "casey and his brother" and their song "time travel", which is a poorly written song about space travel, w/ a low budget... this is cool. casey cant remember the words and starts to act like a skitzo.

--back to hacky sack challenge, OH SHIT CARBUP THELY BOTH EAT SANDWICHES AS FAST AS THEY CAN! holy shit, they're like dragon ball Z-ing this fuckin hacky sack, and dude w/ pot shirt makes a crazy come back!

--guy in cowboy hat walks on beach to sad music cursing...

--back to steve brules news report, where he no shit tells you to "stop drop and roll" LOLZ

--then cut to a 'behind the scenes' of eric hiding in a doorway saying "i just wish i could think of something funny. and then more 'behind the scenes' shit where they're trying to improv a pregnant lady in a hospital or some shit? huh...

--little girls playing with dolls get attacked by cartoon "B'owl" a bat meets an owl doll!, but bowl is for boys too and lots of other ppl too! "And now, B'owl is perfect for throwing away" (okay, i did chuckle at this).

--ohno, tim is crank calling a pest control guy "i got bees, but i want bees!" and he wants the guy to paint "happy birthday spray" in honey, and then we find out spray is short for spraynard. the guy doesn't get it, neither do i.

--cue the wrap-up with tim and eric, with tim's dad who gives him words of support, BUT ERIC JUST SHAKES HIS HEAD!!! oooohhhh it's not tims dad.

i guess the only real joke about this show is that i bothered to watch it twice in the hopes that i might "get it" this time around...

Last edited:
Adult Swim has become crap.

The only shows worth watching are Futurama and Family Guy.

I think if the whole of the human race put every single available thumb down, there still would not be enough thumbs pointing in the direction necessary to convey how terrible this show is.

By a long shot.

I hate the show. I was actually becoming angry at what a pointless waste of time it was. I left the show after three minutes of watching, and came here to post. That was how angry I was.

A week ago I went to the adult swim forums expecting nothing but scathing criticism form this show, but found nothing but support. Never again.

Tom Goes to the Mayor was a good show with some truly genius moments (Calcu-Corn, Pipe Camp, BassFest).

I must say, though, Awesome Show is a lot more inconsistent than Tom was. (Well, maybe that's being a BIT generous...Married News Team were much better on Tom, Steve Brule isn't funny at all, and most of the rest is way too much incongruous Tim and Eric homoerotic shenanigans to be funny).

I really think Tom was the superior product...and it's a shame so many of the 14-year-old idiots that make up most of Adult Swim's viewership hated it so. (Then again, the vast majority of Adult Swim's ratings come from the "DUR FAMILY GUY RERUN HURDEHURHUR" crowd, so I doubt the programming suits will worry at all...until Family Guy gets canceled again.)

I was so excited because adult swim was on.. and then I turned on my tv and died on the inside because I remembered that it wasn't really funny anymore.

Atleast Sealab is on after this.

Back