Tiger Woods seroiusly injured in car accident.

A pal was backing down a driveway to get more beers for the party when he slammed into a tree at 15 mph.
We were okay but shaken up.
Kind of like smacking your head - you do not anticipate it so the surprise is complete.

The next day (New Years eve) that same pal got into a head on and died.
The rest of us were like - whoa, missed it by that much...

Yeah, yeah, we all know your driveway has it's own zip code, but your not famous, so no one cares when your brakes fail in your driveway.

Nah, that's my parent's driveway, and the point still stands.

His driveway is probably tucked away into some nice rolling hills. It wraps around a jungle like enclosure, full of exotic plants, animals and aboriginals.

enquirer-tiger-cheating-on-wife-with-party-girl-27124

I'd like to know more details, such as:
  • Where the fuck was he going at 2:20 AM?
  • How did he lose control of his vehicle while backing out of his driveway?
  • How did he aquire injuries at less than 33 MPH?
  • Who might get procecuted and why?

However, I'm not willing to watch the news repeat the same lack of information over and over again for the next 3 days.

My theories:
  • Reason for driving at 2:20 AM: Cheating on wife
  • Cause of accident: Wife cut his brake lines
  • Cause of injuries: Tree branch shatters window, sprays face with shards.
  • Defendant: Wife

Although, the golf ball and asian driver theories sound likely too.

1. You know all those crash test videos you see from the NHSTA? Do you know what speed those tests are conducted at? 30 MPH; I think that should answer your questions of how he got injured going less than 30 mph, especially after hitting something rather solid like a fucking tree.

2. Don't overblow the "Charges will be filed" shit; something as simple as "Losing control of vehicle" or "speeding" is a charge

Nah, that's my parent's driveway, and the point still stands.

His driveway is probably tucked away into some nice rolling hills. It wraps around a jungle like enclosure, full of exotic plants, animals and aboriginals.

His driveway is pretty short actually. They were showing chopper footage of it all day, as if he was still in the car or something. I think my parent's driveway is longer, steaper, and more curvy too.

Air bags don't deploy according to how fast a car is going.

This is very true. But most airbags are programmed NOT to deploy at low speeds. I personally don't consider 33 to be a low speed, and I don't know where he came up with that number, but this could have been his line of thinking.

This is very true. But most airbags are programmed NOT to deploy at low speeds. I personally don't consider 33 to be a low speed, and I don't know where he came up with that number, but this could have been his line of thinking.

Yeah 33 is a number they pulled out of their ass.. US Regulations require airbag deployment when vehicle deceleration exceeds the force of a car traveling at 14mph hits a brick wall.

I can't imagine anyone else getting this kind of coverage aside from the president/vice-president and maybe a few people like Brad Pitt, etc. This story went from Tiger is on his death bed because people wanted to break it so fast to Tiger is fine and dandy as soon as it became available info.

At first I thought it was alcohol, but then it hit me. He's half Asian. Surprised it didn't happen earlier.

Back