Tiger Woods seroiusly injured in car accident.

Serouisly?!

How can you be seruoisly injured backing out of your drive. Unless the drive is a mile long and you floor it I can't see how that would make sense.

pro golfers are douchebags

i worked security at the honda classic one year, and they're just a bunch of cunts

no i dont know who you are, yes i need too see your id, no you can't get me fired for this, yes i still need your id
just stfu and show me your pass, dbag

That makes more sense.

What a psycho. I sense another multi-million dollar divorce is on the cards.

It sure does, fucking women are crazy, I remember my sister taking a hammer to my brother in laws bmw.

Tiger's Alleged Mistress: I Never Saw His Putter | TMZ.com

putter-pisser.jpg

State troopers arrived at the home of Tiger Woods on Saturday to interview the pro golfer and his wife about a car crash near his home but were told the couple was not available to talk as scheduled, a spokeswoman for the Florida Highway Patrol said.
The troopers were asked by Woods' agent to postpone the interview until Sunday, spokeswoman Sgt. Kim Montes told CNN. She said she didn't know whether a reason was given.
Troopers had also tried to speak to Woods on Friday as part of a routine car accident investigation, but his wife said he was sleeping, Montes said. Troopers decided they would come back Saturday afternoon.

:lol: Law treats everyone the same...

Back