Throwing rocks at cars

Phrozen

Veteran XX
So I was driving home from the gym and this fucking twat throws a rock at my truck. I immediately pulled over and ran after the kid and ended up catching 2 of his friends about 100 yards later. Fortunately, a cop stopped to check out my abandoned truck on the side of the road and I turned the kids over to him. I'm glad I didn't catch the real culprit after realizing the cop was there.

Seriously, what the fuck goes through a kids head to think that its a fun idea to throw hard objects at moving cars?

Hopefully you were smart enough to take your keys out so one of the rock throwing friends didn't hop in and drive away heh

A while back here in Seattle people were throwing cinderblocks onto cars on the freeway from the overpass. That had to be fun.

fuck dude, u dunno how fucking asian berserker mode with my autolock i would be if i caught some fool doing that shit to my car

but yeah, back in elementary school i used to throw snowballs with my jew friend on this hill toward an entrance ramp lol one time the guy tried to chase us but we had a huge headstart ..scary lol

So I was driving home from the gym and this fucking twat throws a rock at my truck. I immediately pulled over and ran after the kid and ended up catching 2 of his friends about 100 yards later. Fortunately, a cop stopped to check out my abandoned truck on the side of the road and I turned the kids over to him. I'm glad I didn't catch the real culprit after realizing the cop was there.

Seriously, what the fuck goes through a kids head to think that its a fun idea to throw hard objects at moving cars?

what legal proceedings and charges have you pressed against these minors? just curious. let me know how it turns out. i really HATE people that fuck with people's cars. if ur gonna do some shit do it the person face to face!

fuck dude, u dunno how fucking asian berserker mode with my autolock i would be if i caught some fool doing that shit to my car
i thought you could go ONE motherfucking post without mentioning asian

boy was i wrong

what the fuck is wrong with you man, seriously? step out of your own shoes for a minute and try and assess how obsessed you are with your own ethnicity, do you think that's normal, do you not feel horribly embarrassed by how shallow and ethnocentric you are? you're worse than the 'honkeys' you constantly lambast

My girlfriend was with me and she was in the truck. No way these kids were gonna loop around and steal the truck, they were in flight mode.

No damage or injuries, so no charges being pressed.

The screams and pleas for mercy from these little shits futilely sprinting away from me were priceless.

When I jumped out they already had a huge headstart on me and I just barely saw them turn down a dark side street. I turned down the road and didn't see them so I jogged down looking for them to be hiding in the bushes or in someones front yard. As I neared the next stop sign these 2 got out about 15 yards in front of me. They couldn't see me and asked "Did you hit it?" thinking I was their friend. I took about 5 more steps closer to them and yelled "Yea, you fucking hit me." I wish I had a recording of their screams.

My girlfriend was with me and she was in the truck. No way these kids were gonna loop around and steal the truck, they were in flight mode.

No damage or injuries, so no charges being pressed.

The screams and pleas for mercy from these little shits futilely sprinting away from me were priceless.

When I jumped out they already had a huge headstart on me and I just barely saw them turn down a dark side street. I turned down the road and didn't see them so I jogged down looking for them to be hiding in the bushes or in someones front yard. As I neared the next stop sign these 2 got out about 15 yards in front of me. They couldn't see me and asked "Did you hit it?" thinking I was their friend. I took about 5 more steps closer to them and yelled "Yea, you fucking hit me." I wish I had a recording of their screams.

awesome :)

my friends and I used to throw mud at cars.

but that's not going to do any damage
Yea, exactly. Its like nigger knocking. Sure, you're being a little pest, but you're have 0 chance of killing someone by ringing their doorbell.

We were driving with the windows down. If the rock came through my window or windshield and hit my girlfriend I'd like to think that I'd still be out there disposing of the bodies.

Some punk kid did this to me not too long ago after getting out of school and was walking home. I work in that school district, so I slammed on my brakes, flipped a bitch, got out and grabbed the kid and then took him straight to the principal. Punk motherfucker...

my friends and I used to throw mud at cars.

but that's not going to do any damage

the hell its not. mud has tons of lil rocks 'n sand in it that will fuck the shit outta paint. also, if the dude has his window open, and it nails his sorry ass, hes gonna crash his car. this happened when me and my stupid friends were launching waterballoons at passing cars, when one went through open window and hit the driver, causing him to put his car in a ditch, nearly missing a telephone pole. i hope he didnt get hurt, we never saw him get out, we just ran.

Back