Semi-Hot chick/Boston Marathon Bombing Costume/Internet Rage/Noodz

Woman need to learn more about reverse image search and about not putting nude pictures on the internet, putting the drivers license on the internet was fucking retarded.

The costume isn't a big deal, all the other crap just shows she has zero common sense. She is attractive enough to get a guy to take care of her so she will do just fine.

Woman need to learn more about reverse image search and about not putting nude pictures on the internet, putting the drivers license on the internet was fucking retarded.

The costume isn't a big deal, all the other crap just shows she has zero common sense. She is attractive enough to get a guy to take care of her so she will do just fine.
What is reverse image search?

Quite fine tits that probably look great in a bra/dress. I'm sure you guys wouldn't be caught dead staring at them when she goes out *roll fucking eyes*

I love how the internet justice warriors get all outraged on behalf of people who might actually have reason to be outraged, but generally are pretty indifferent or ambivalent about it.

Bunch of stupid fucks.

she is prety stupid to tweet it tho

keep shit within your own peer group or you will be disliked by someone somewhere

doesnt get fired for going to work like that.

gets fired later when the internet gets offended.

lol gg society.

i dont want to live on this planet anymore.

there really needs to be a law against being fired over such trivial matters that are not related to work.

i think she is a fine, upstanding lady who is willing to provide content that a lot of prudish bitches will not! seems like a fun gal and these boorish, sore motherfuckers who want to gripe and burn her at the stake need to find something better to do. and thanks to these people she will cease and desist in her debauchery. what assholes.

everyone wants nudes

but anyone who posts nudes is fucking stupid

good thing there are a lot of idiots in this world

I don't care what anyone says, this chick is not semi-hot. She is smoking hot in my book and I'm not even a breastman.

there really needs to be a law against being fired over such trivial matters that are not related to work.

Well there was no doubt interference at her place of work due to her actions outside of work. I'm sure they were harassed endlessly to the point where they had no real option but to terminate her.

Back