Semi-Hot chick/Boston Marathon Bombing Costume/Internet Rage/Noodz

If I was on twatter, something would go viral as racist and I'd lose my job. Over here we're still kinda hidden, even though most people know everything about me. Twatter has this mentality of totally nexting if you screw up. TW is open speech, which is good. You can say anything you want on twatter, but then you get nexted.

I used to do an athlete screwup scoreboard, because Yahoo used to post all the drunk driving and drug arrests of the athletes. Blacks far out numbered whites. When I posted the results, the excuse is there were more blacks in sports than whites. What I found was blacks did more Marijuana and violent assault (killed people). Whites got busted for DUI and it wasn't that bad.

Last edited:
i am against using ignore but threads like this (and ones where ICFire posts) really make me question that decision

they are still bitter over 18th century ass-kickings

i think there is more to get angry and bitter about in the present day

we get dragged into stupid wars and have loud, fat, obnoxious tourists invading our towns :(

edit: see! i don't even live there anymore and i'm still bitter about it! that's how bad it is :roller:

Last edited:
posters annoy you but your too good for ignore so i guess your annoying yourself?

i am not too good for ignore, but i do think it's a weak option

but then i read a thread like this and i start to come around to the other point of view...

i cannot see how people read thru all of tehvul and dweasel hijacking every thread circle jerking each other without using ignore.

Back