Selections from a young BeavisNuke's Journal

Unfortunately the journal entries end shortly after the last one. I have other books, I need to look for them. I'm scanning some of my drawings in from these journal right now, though.

Nothing happened with my dad. I had very, very bad seperation anxiety with my father when I was that age. I loathed living at my mother's house, and always wanted to be with him. Such is life...

Now I understand why you act the way you do, Beavis.

Not in a bad way, I liked being able to see what type of person you were when you were younger.

Here are some of the better drawings with their corresponding journal days.

journal1.jpg

journal2.jpg

journal3.jpg

journal4.jpg

lmfao

"A drawing of a guy that's pretty good except he has one eye that's smaller than the other."

dude graphic design is def. your niche in this world.

At first I wasn't laughing while reading those journal pics, but then I hit this:
Happy Easter. Everyone, except Dad, is making me think that the Easter Bunny is bringing candy and stuff.
Homey don't play that!

Oh, man. That made me laugh. Been a while since I thought at all about In Living Color.

It's incredible how there's an entire generation of people like you and I who watched those same stupid nick shows. Only one I don't remember is "Wild Side"? Did you mean "Wild and Crazy Kids"?
Oh, and Clarissa explains it all ruined melissa joan heart for me. When she did that Maxim spread there were suddenly people posting pics of her wearing hardly anything at all and I just kept thinking in my head "Clarissa, no!" and then turning away from the images.

MST3K-rules said:
At first I wasn't laughing while reading those journal pics, but then I hit this:

Oh, man. That made me laugh. It's incredible how there's an entire generation of people like you and I who watched those same stupid nick shows. Only one I don't remember is "Wild Side"? Did you mean "Wild and Crazy Kids"?
Oh, and Clarissa explains it all ruined melissa joan heart for me. When she did that Maxim spread there were suddenly people posting pics of her wearing hardly anything at all and I just kept thinking in my head "Clarissa, no!" and then turning away from the images.
I understand completely

Wild and crazy kids was a cool show. I think Cuba Gooding Jr. hosted that didn't he?

Wild and Crazy Kids:
Complete credited cast:
Omar Gooding .... Host
Don Jeffcoat .... Host
rest of cast listed alphabetically
Annette Chavez .... Host (1990-1991)
Jessica Gaynes .... Host (1991-1992)

Nope, no Cuba Gooding Jr..
Anyone remember Rocko's Modern Life? They had this one golfing episode that I just loved.

Back