Selections from a young BeavisNuke's Journal

Ooh, this one delves even deeper into my completely fucked-up childhood. Here's a taste.

December 4th, 1992
Well, half of today sucked and half of today was great. We got a new Grand Caravan loaded but used. I think thats okay. We're getting cable T.V. for dad and a 19" inch television for him. Jill is going out as usual. Mom and Jack are on the other side of the house when Jill is gone. I get pretty scared but I'm getting better now. I had this enrichment paper for math homework that I don't understand. I have this one problem. At school I'm always worried about whether my hair's okay or if I'm too fat. I'm a little chubby. If I could have one wish, I'd wish for everyone to like me. Well, I don't think that's gonna happen!

the psychological implications of this entry are dripping...

ironic actually, because these days I'm too thin, and I still have no self esteem.

The funny thing is, I was a smart kid, and knew the implications of what I was saying, and possible fixes for my mental problems. I didn't do anything about it though, I just let it degrade and degrade.

Bah, those days were my golden years. I'm 17 and feel over the hill. I'm not one of those depressed wackjobs who hates life, but I do know that i was probably better off in the past. You know, less work, closer friends, much much much better physical status. I'm not fat, but I couldn't run if my life depended on it, whereas I used to be one of the fastest people in my grade. Oh well, atleast i'm tall; that's all that really matters.

Originally posted by Minimalistic
this is priceless...almost makes me want to write a journal to look back at when im 60

heh i just got done writing my first journel entry. threw in a pic too ;o
1 page in 10sized, single spaced font wth

When I was younger I tried to start a journal of my life, but my mom kept fucking reading it so I stopped after about a week.

BeavisNuke said:
Ooh, this one delves even deeper into my completely fucked-up childhood. Here's a taste.

the psychological implications of this entry are dripping...

ironic actually, because these days I'm too thin, and I still have no self esteem.

You still keeping a journal?

BeavisNuke said:
The funny thing is, I was a smart kid, and knew the implications of what I was saying, and possible fixes for my mental problems. I didn't do anything about it though, I just let it degrade and degrade.
On the contrary, writing down your thoughts and feelings is an incredibly powerful way to remedy psychological issues. You probably don't appreciate how important that journal is to you just yet, but you may when you have a kid or go through some very tough times in your life. This journal not only gives you insight into how you've developed, but since you did it for a few years, it was likely a very very big factor in your emotional growth. Trust me on this one- you were already 2 steps ahead of most of your fellow 5th graders, both in wisdom and personal development. I have a newfound respect for you Beavis.

Argh. This thread has made me want to find the three or so entries I made in the diary I got in fifth grade, but I can't fucking find it. It's supposed to be in my underwear drawer, but multiple moves have conspired to place it elsewhere. I've already torn apart the house looking for it, the only place left is my car. If it's there, then it's currently in CF's care. :/ I swear I'm going to shoot myself if I threw it away.

I don't mean to get off subject, and I'm certainly interested in your journal... but you might make up for this lack of content by taking pictures of your underwear drawer and posting those while we wait for you to find the journal.

Apothem said:
I don't mean to get off subject, and I'm certainly interested in your journal... but you might make up for this lack of content by taking pictures of your underwear drawer and posting those while we wait for you to find the journal.
You sick little fuck.

Apothem said:

:lol:

Back