Selections from a young BeavisNuke's Journal

holysmokes.jpg

god i was a 7 year old just bursting with funny.

:rofl:

wish i could find my old journal; i was a majorly obsessive and perfectionist kid. it would be a pretty depressing and/or hilarious read, depending on how you look at it.

i just found my diary ;o

July 26, 1996(?)
Dear Diary,
Today was an okay day. Sam came over and we built with legos. We made some awesome stuff! My family and I went on a hike up Teton Canyon at 2:30 and we just got back. It was a okay hike. Right now we're about to go over to the Mollers for a quick barb-e-que. I'm going to play "Chex QUEST" on their computer since it's only for Windows 95. Well, gotta run, see ya!

October 31, 1997
Dear diary,
FUCK YO! The stupid ass. Insted of trick-or-treating with me, shes going to a 6th grade only party. I asked why she was going to the party and not going trick-or-treating with me and she said "I don't know"! Fuck her! And to top it off I asked Kyle if he wanted to go trick-or-treating with me, but he's going with Matt. Fuck everyone!

appearently i was quite vocal when i was 10 ;o

October 31, 1997
Dear diary,
FUCK YO! The stupid ass. Insted of trick-or-treating with me, shes going to a 6th grade only party. I asked why she was going to the party and not going trick-or-treating with me and she said "I don't know"! Fuck her! And to top it off I asked Kyle if he wanted to go trick-or-treating with me, but he's going with Matt. Fuck everyone!

bsflag.gif
bsmeter.gif

:rofl:

omg this is great.

i should bring up some of my old drawings. i never had a diary though.

Only gay men keep diarys.

:eek:

BTW fake. awsome picture. just brings out the funnay.

I was gonna go grab one of the only sketchbooks I actually filled (I have like 4 sketch books that I used the first two pages of and then never touched again), but I realized that I did those drawings much later in life than the other drawings and thus they are actually not bad (not good, but a few of them that I spent a lot of time on actually look pretty kick ass, I unfortunately lost a great robot picture I drew a long time ago, but I seem to remember I once scanned it so I must have a digital copy hidden somewhere [edit:mental image, Just remembered that i recreated the robot in a computer animation so I don't need to worry about having lost that pic)

Here's some stupid robot pic of mine. It's better than the other stuff I drew at that age. Mostly because I spent some time on it and because I think it was influenced by that beast wars tranformers TV show:

transformer.gif

Journals are great for remembering the things you've done, and how you've been feeling at a certain time.

If you're bi-polar or schizophrenic, keeping a journal will help keep track of your emotional states in order to make it easier for medical treatment.

I think it's sad that people don't keep journals as much as they used to. Not only is it good for yourself, but it serves to record eras of history from the view of an everyday person such as yourself.

But hey, have fun being macho and tough, fellas, I'm sure someone out there will be impressed by it.

applause to beavis and stuff

tho probably one of the funniest things on tw to date, this has still at least been honest and REAL. no fucking posturing, no "t2 sux0rs!", no pot smoking talk, no creationist/evolutionist debate, no HCA....

in short, a new, original thread! and one that has a real benefit to not only the poster (save you some therapy costs later, i bet) but also to the readers who say "holy shit, i remember what it was like to feel like that".

how old were you in 93, beavis?

This is the most intersting thing I have read on TW in years. I think beavis is hhilarious as a fifth grader. Makes me wish I kept a diary. Keep 'em comin, BeavisNuke.

This is interesting Beav, great post. You were a pretty fucking smart kid man... good sentence structure, cohesion, concepts etc. I don't remember if I was as eqloquent in 5th grade, but I can just imagine a few fellow TW posters' journals. Let's take a look at an old entry by skillz, from back in the day...
May 5 1991
Dear Jernal,
Amanda Standish give me a mean blowejob after the play 2day! After sckool me and Scott R were hangeng arownd at the monkey barz and some faggot waz all like walking tuward us so Scott R was all "hey FUCKER " then he beet the hell out of him and we ran in the woods and smoked a bowle. i dont now how i feel abowt beeting up the faggot cuz he didnt do any thing to us but its OK the mad 420 seshin made me feel bettar abowt it. cya tomorow.

Interesting.

Last edited:
Back