RIOT!!!!

Irony might be that if the police had just broke down the door and stormed the house unannounced, no one would have been shot or would have died. By banging on the door, repeatedly announcing themselves, they caused enough of a delay to rouse the occupants, allowing them to dress and arm themselves.

I never thought I would see the day when entire states would allow their cities to be overrun with criminals and criminal behavior. We have allowed plenty of time for cities and states to enforce basic law and they are not stepping up. There is little choice but to begin mobilizing federal forces and making these states elect new officials or get out of the union. Leaving the land behind.

You can't stand in the middle of traffic blocking an entire city holding your hands up and act like that is legal. It is hard to fathom the stupidity of some people.

It's also interesting how some people are horrified to see armed forces showing up and many of us cheering it on. I haven't seen many lawful protests over the last 130 days. Most are full of blatant lawbreakers. Trespassing, littering, disturbing the peace, vandalism, noise ordinance - these are just the start. I would not have a problem with the cops barging straight and enforcing all of these laws.

Believe me, no one wants to be like Portland, OR. Complete shit show.

Last edited:
I know!

I am going to block California Highway Patrol, climb over the brush guard and onto the hood of their cruiser.

What could go wrong?

I have watched a ton of hours of "protests". Most of what I see is spoiled, rich kids with no frame of reference ranting over nothing. Most of them seem oblivious to the fact that they have voted this shit in at their state and city levels.

Last edited:
My head hurts. Black guy fucks with police and then sprints. Streamer says "He gone. never gonna catch that - oooo eeee" 10 seconds later the guy gets tackled and cuffed. Comment? "Damn he was fast".

I think if the protestors defined "revolution" as going to school, following the rules and being grateful for what we have in this country they would be much better off.

number nine
number nine
number nine
number nine
number nine
number nine
number nine
number nine
number nine
number nine

I know!

I am going to block California Highway Patrol, climb over the brush guard and onto the hood of their cruiser.

What could go wrong?

This is an example of the mentality I don't get.
5ZFGjPO.jpg

Group tried to block the streets in Vegas. That is unlikely to happen. Quick response, a few arrests. People went to the sidewalk. Done.

Back