RIOT!!!!

lmao lgbr's nuts on his face is prob step 2 in scoobys journey towards alcoholism as a lifestyle

been a while since i've seen that photo surface here. can someone here correct any of my assumptions about that photo?

judging from the photo alone it seemed like scooby was obviously older than all the underage kids around him and yet he's the guy who partied-out early and ends up with nuts on his face.

been a while since i've seen that photo surface here. can someone here correct any of my assumptions about that photo?

judging from the photo alone it seemed like scooby was obviously older than all the underage kids around him and yet he's the guy who partied-out early and ends up with nuts on his face.

now that you put it that way i understand now why scooby is really worried about ppl remembering that. geez

Dang, i bet he impressed himself that night and nobody else.

yeh i just got soo drunk i remembered how you steal memes and gifs from TW and post it on your FB with the most hilarious reply in the thread as your own content. Man Being drunk fucking RULES.

uh where do you think half of this shit on TW comes from and sure I share shit rage boy.

yeh i just got soo drunk i remembered how you steal memes and gifs from TW and post it on your FB with the most hilarious reply in the thread as your own content. Man Being drunk fucking RULES.

Also you are stalking people on Facebook? Fucking creeper

tfw a blind grasp from a fairly common concept yields massive results. My fave part is how im triggering people who are defending someone who just admitted to basically being a pedo and not caring lol.

Back