RIOT!!!!

Taylors boyfriend opened fired on the officers after they announced themselves and entered the house. One officer was shot in the leg, severing the femoral artery, and the officer returned fired 6 times. There was never a "No-Knock" warrant, they were on scene to serve a proper search warrant for Breonna Taylors residence. When there was no reply, they used a ram to break down the door.

Only 1 officer was charged with a misdemeanor offense for returning fire blindly, endangering bystanders. No charges for any officers regarding the death of Breonna Taylor.

Taylors boyfriend opened fired on the officers after they announced themselves and entered the house. One officer was shot in the leg, severing the femoral artery, and the officer returned fired 6 times. There was never a "No-Knock" warrant, they were on scene to serve a proper search warrant for Breonna Taylors residence. When there was no reply, they used a ram to break down the door.

Only 1 officer was charged with a misdemeanor offense for returning fire blindly, endangering bystanders. No charges for any officers regarding the death of Breonna Taylor.

facts are rasis

Interesting how the story goes from

Police are fired upon while serving a legal search warrant

to

Innocent women shot to death in her bed after Police mistakenly storm the wrong house unannounced.

Yes but now all windows destroyed by cops in shootouts will be replaced by the city for free, so to some degree she got the justice she wanted.

someone should have told kentucky that it wasn't a no knock warrant before they passed breonnas law banning them

now the city is gonna burn down because they can't get their facts straight

I like to see footage. Raw, unedited footage. From civilians and from bodycams. I find it interesting that some PDs have stopped using it because "its racist". Not sure how that works. It really could help to put these things to bed more quickly. The argument that it might be disturbing doesn't hold water any longer. Most people have seen horrible shit. And, if they don't want to watch, they have a choice.

someone should have told kentucky that it wasn't a no knock warrant before they passed breonnas law banning them

I saw a story early on that said that the "no knock" was denied.
Then the news reported it as a no knock.
Whatever they call it - it's not a very good idea.

except it was a no knock warrant the police just claim to have knocked before they battered the door in at 1am

if you knock on my front door, and I am not in the living room or kitchen, I will not hear you knock. thats why I have cams and driveway alarm.

no knocks are not the problem. criminals are.

That's the case with Taylor. Both she and her BF were criminals. They were involved with drugs. The cops weren't at the wrong house. Play dumb games - win dumb prizes.

That's not to say that it isn't sad. I get tired when I watch people do the same dumb shit over and over. It is clear what happens when you operate against the law. "Crime doesn't pay". That's as old as the hills. The solution certainly is not to get rid of the police. It's to get rid of the criminals or address the laws in certain cases.

Back