[PSA] The Sleepy Effect

i play d2 with nihility for a long time

we were gay buddy basically rofl we make pair character and use it to get item and get rich share wealth etc

nihility say buy me exile

i said fuk u

he said get me fucking exile

i buy him exile

now he rape canada hookers and drop body across border and blame other ppl

i have never used exile in my life but i do keep the 45 res all pally shield for spirit :D

exile overrated imo

sleepy why u lie bro game dead get it off your chest

also yout old me u deleted all demos and wanted aa demos so idk where u keep ur demos but i think they are robbery or something

@dare <3

alarik u has always ben real nice to me i think u r cool guy :lol:

one time server was keep crash and u ask me in pm if i crash cuz i trol servr hard when i didnt i say no and usaid i cannot have u crashing server then u said ok and stop acuse

but u always say hi arent u glad 2 see me

i like u

send pics of wife

sleepy is very good player he teach me 1 on 1 a hand full of time.

how to aim an stuff in ways i never woulda have thought to do

Can i add the fact that using perm iff's even once, would give you a major advantage even if you don't use them again. Once you know the exact point of where a capper is coming from it cuts down your skill needed to scan and be aware.

AMIRIGHT?

And sleep used them for how long?

plz explain more on how perm iff give advantage

The point i make if you cheat once you have cheated for life.

Should be no mercy for a caught hacker whether he cheat now or cheat 5 years ago.

I wouldn't expect a ren player to understand.

I am saying once you know where a player run his routes, you will be able to do the majority of your scanning at the point where he becomes visible if you are not cheating.

Do you understand me?

Unless your name is sleepy and you don't learn where people route from like true tao style, you just cheat and claim you are the best.

so after a capper has run maybe 2 or 3 route, exposing the majority of the runs he will be doing, the defender basically have the name info that iff provide and u can scan those route??

am i understand??

how does it help for flag return ? is flag getting lost somewhere?

i do not understand how does she slap

Ok so their is a limited amount of routes used in tribes, once you know the direction that a capper uses the majority of the time, if you are good at video games you try and remember these things.

If you use perm iffs you could catalog the areas where say for example darkpiece becomes visible on a non perm iff screen, cutting down your time spent scanning. If you don't understand i wil draw diagram for you?

Though i doubt many people try to memorize routes used by others, as they are not true tao.

greejn we get it but honestly its not that big of deal

dx sh hb, if u play them enough, know where cappers enter ur fov and u can hack them without hacks

Back