[PSA] The Sleepy Effect

Thanks dare,

I play in 2600x1950 res, 110 fov, 4000dpi .00002sens and huge monitor. I have grown up alot since graduating college, getting real job + making 80k. Buying a good comp helped alot. All the demos Ive recorded since people started "suspecting" me are 100% clean and if you'd like to watch them, Id be glad to send them to anyone personally. At this point Im more interested about helping the community and keeping whats left of it alive. By reading through this thread, I can see it doesnt really matter what I say and understandably so. Honestly, I dont give a shit. I play for fun. I do not cheat or support the use of hacks. At this point, seeing peoples ego's come out is just entertaining. It is a video game, opsayo, and you are no better than anyone I've chased. For some reason, you believe there is a difference between chasing you and Wilder, I am not sure why.

You appear on that list because you had the 1.30 bypass and were cheating. Sure, when you received 1.40 privately from jaymz (a working model&interpolate+pft bypass to the standard 1.30 cheat protection at the time) you stopped using the 1.30 bypass because you obtained something better. I recognize the advantage of upgrading to a good computer as well as dynamic pft settings. And then you released the 1.40 bypass, with no known cheat protection in place or plans for it to be in the future. You are the biggest faggot of all.

My past actions were very immature, and I apologize for them. I dont deny cheating in the past, especially after disk gave me the 1.40 .dll plugins. Ever since upgrading, I have not cheated. I demo each map out of respect to maverick for letting me play, and if anyone is suspicious, to let them view it from my perspective.

arena matches back then started with ppl agreeing "not 2 polate" which pretty much meant dont cg with shield but then some1 wuld feel cheated or get ma'd and it quickly go to shit storm

arena community was most scum community i ever part of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Morning Star View Post
Thanks dare,

I play in 2600x1950 res, 110 fov, 4000dpi .00002sens and huge monitor. I have grown up alot since graduating college, getting real job + making 80k. Buying a good comp helped alot. All the demos Ive recorded since people started "suspecting" me are 100% clean and if you'd like to watch them, Id be glad to send them to anyone personally. At this point Im more interested about helping the community and keeping whats left of it alive. By reading through this thread, I can see it doesnt really matter what I say and understandably so. Honestly, I dont give a shit. I play for fun. I do not cheat or support the use of hacks. At this point, seeing peoples ego's come out is just entertaining. It is a video game, opsayo, and you are no better than anyone I've chased. For some reason, you believe there is a difference between chasing you and Wilder, I am not sure why.

You appear on that list because you had the 1.30 bypass and were cheating. Sure, when you received 1.40 privately from jaymz (a working model&interpolate+pft bypass to the standard 1.30 cheat protection at the time) you stopped using the 1.30 bypass because you obtained something better. I recognize the advantage of upgrading to a good computer as well as dynamic pft settings. And then you released the 1.40 bypass, with no known cheat protection in place or plans for it to be in the future. You are the biggest faggot of all.

My past actions were very immature, and I apologize for them. I dont deny cheating in the past, especially after disk gave me the 1.40 .dll plugins. Ever since upgrading, I have not cheated. I demo each map out of respect to maverick for letting me play, and if anyone is suspicious, to let them view it from my perspective.
yah i agree this post is real gem. dont know why ppl like opsayo keep bashing on sleepy here.

i wasnt around for all this LT history but at least sleep is mature enough to acknowledge shit in past and move on. i personally cant vouch for whether or not sleepy currently cheat but this is enough for me.

and either way, it doesn't matter sleep cause u prbly own opsayo at life anyway

Yes another cheater would back sleepy

1 time me poncho snow and some scrub like yoshi and v scrim masterace df opsayo stork and a 5th on starfall

at end of map it is close but we pull out last second cap for the win

df ma etc ppl say how come we did not hold flag or something

stork say it is hard to hold vs dare and snow both cging me at same time

sn0w use disc only the whole game and it was only me cging him

LOL

sleepy definitely has strong killing ability but he probably wall hack so that is moot

So this was prob 08-09 when you had 16 ping and I had prob 60 with 1.30

Plus its sf which is p hard to home d on

Dare u have no idea what it's like to play against good chainers who have better ping than you and there isnt much u can do when u r at a disadvantage like that

I can remember being a good chaser with 1.30 and then getting 1.40 and putting up 4 consecutive maps @ 2600 rating or higher at chase within the first week

It would be real funny to reverse roles now. U @ 60 with no 1.40 and me at 16 with no 1.40

U would cry like a bitched when ur cg couldn't save u n e more

Hahaha I am the bozzdawg dare cannot c me

u and sleepy have same "i beat these ppl once in a game" tendencies i dunno y u think that is not sad

esp if u bragging ab out being mediocre players in a pickup

One time me and opsayo beat dare and snow with losts brother chasing

Obv we r king etc etc

Oh ya another time I out chased dare on hb and onslaught told me I was the best chaser ever

Back