Obibun dide

nah that pic just aint him
we've videochatted as recently as this past summer, it aint him

wait, something is very off here

photo_004131_AC1E00C61b97c14AE6ivC3D64A85_1_20201203.jpgx

Yep. He didn't have grey hair. O wait, that's the mountain.

It's weird, when I first saw that pic I thought it was Obi for sure, now LGBR makes me want to think it wasn't.

But the obit says he did his master in Germany, he did spend a fair bit of time there. Then he was on campus at a uni somewhere in Canuckistan.

Can't remember his dad's name. He was a TV producer or scriptwriter I think.

pretty sure that's him

That doesn't look like a dood that fucks models. LGBR has a pic of 2 guys that look like they fuck models, and it ain't that. LGBR please post pic for everyone's reference, I don't have it.

he would fit right in though since all he does is scream about how fucked up the US is and how his country is awesome.

He fits in perfectly

that description says more about you than it does about coombz

the dude left after the christchurch shooting when we had a megathread where a not small number of posters unironically responded "good, this is what the world needs"

yeah i definitely don't remember coombz as that kind of a guy.

coombz was pretty mellow, I think he left when NZ decided they were going to fuck with ppl involved with any form of hate speech, including online shit. Hence disassociating himself from TW.

also probably nuff nuffs doing irl nexting shit to get him in trouble with the NZ thought police

you guys are falling for the socialized fake news scams of Canada

where u can apply to fake your death and change your name and get a cushy community gestapo job or avoid punishment for a crime

i got signed up as a kid to do something like this for the judicial system without my consent similar to being a guinea pig undercover and it fuckin sucked but the pay is a lot

So was he fat? A lot of in shape guys from 20s balloon in their 30s

Im exactly obibuns age (87) and friends from high school are blowing up but i hope he just did a ton of blow and peaced out

wait, something is very off here

photo_004131_AC1E00C61b97c14AE6ivC3D64A85_1_20201203.jpgx

Hmm

Dude did not age well and prob drinking didnt help

But like others have said id rather live a short fun life so peace out bro

for some reason before that pic was even posted i was pretty sure i remembered him getting fat

models have gotten fatter too so good for him. if she's not going to stay thin why should you have to.

Back