[Flash Mobs] are 90% fat and ugly women

Obibun

Veteran XV
Why is this exactly

Like yeah I know it's not the coolest thing but even hot girls get involved in stupid shit by accident every now and then, especially if it has to do with singing/dancing/whatever

I'm watching Breakfast Television this morning and they show some 'royal palace' flash mob and I can't help but notice that every single girl is a heffer and none of them appear even remotely good looking

and I find this is usually the case

coombz aren't you british

why are all your women fat and disgusting

like for real I bet I have the only two hot girls in england on my facebook

coombz aren't you british

why are all your women fat and disgusting

like for real I bet I have the only two hot girls in england on my facebook

yes i am

they're not 'my women' :D the culture is too much about sitting on your ass in front of the TV or in the pub though. And i have a theory that the shitty weather means people generally don't do as much active stuff outside as they should do.

personally i outsource (foreign chicks)

however i work in a large office and there are many, many, many hot British chicks here i would love to interfere with. now it's getting to be summertime it's a bit :drool:

but what is a flash mob?!?! are we just talking about a group of chicks getting their tits out or something?

oh lol that was a serious question

it's one of those events where random people from a crowd suddenly jump out of the crowd and start singing/dancing together\

in this case it was 100 ugly women infront of buckingham palace

Hrm, I've participated in a few flash mobs and similar type events in Seattle and I'll have to disagree. Most of the people who show up are pretty average, or somewhat hippie/artsy. There are fat girls/guys ...but this is America.

Naw, they suddenly start singing at a public place, finish the song, then leave like nothing happened. Here's the biggest one recently

Or this one just to be weird

Or this one

Last edited:
I also had no idea what a flash mob was. There are lots of British women that are fat and disgusting. But there are also lots of stupidly hot british women that never get talked about. It works both ways bro.

no I don't think so

I think all native british women are ugly and minimum 20lbs overweight

your hot girls are all imports

Alice-Goodwin-yuckie-teach.jpg

Alice Goodwin

600full-cara-brett.jpg

Cara Brett

agyness-deyn1.jpg

I have no idea why, but i would fuck deyn like a rabid dog.

_Gemma_Atkinson_Lingeri.jpg

Gemma atkinson

cheryl-cole.jpg

Cheryl Cole.

Few natives

there are hot celebrities in any country

your mainland populace however is full of disgusting ass women

I'd throw up a few facebook pictures of friends. But i'm more scared of what people can do on this forum to find them.

I shop at the mall in the first video fairly often. Would have been amazing to catch that live man what an incredible sounding choir.

I'd throw up a few facebook pictures of friends. But i'm more scared of what people can do on this forum to find them.

the only hot british chicks I know are university students and they're all way too bohemian

like wool-knit caps and really loose, flowy clothing, odd colours, etc

mostly I think to hide the 10-15lbs extra they're carrying around

no thanks, I'll take black yoga pants and a tight tanktop any day

good old canadian girls

the only hot british chicks I know are university students and they're all way too bohemian

like wool-knit caps and really loose, flowy clothing, odd colours, etc

mostly I think to hide the 10-15lbs extra they're carrying around

no thanks, I'll take black yoga pants and a tight tanktop any day

good old canadian girls

You get those chicks all over the world. I bet there is a fair few more in your country than this one. You have the problem of lots of your hot women are really, really retarded, scream allot, and say things like

"Oh em gee"
"he's so lush..."

in a stupid accent
ect

Back