Obibun dide

I can’t remember when I stopped posting here before I came back recently but I want to say it was around 2008. I didn’t come back for about 10 years. I think at the end of my posting in 2008, though its not why I left (I just realized I wasn’t a loser anymore) there was a red haired idiot who kept fucking up all the threads with stupid bullshit. Was his name mstrike?

Anyway, the point is, this place used to be funny and warm even but now it’s depressing and racist and all that. No clue what transpired in those 10 years but it started with the red haired person.

im pretty sure you left after you got wrecked in a political arguement. im pretty sure it was obama ownage

I wasn’t into politics when I was younger. Couldn’t have given two shits about it so no. I just realized I could be out drinking and getting laid as I came out of my nerd shell and blossomed into a strapping young fellow.

this "movie producer" is still a god damned virgin

obi would be ashamed of you and mraaaah hard at you

What’s funny is the day I met FSBSPY on set, a model gave me her number and we ended up dating for a while. SPY was trying to give me tips on how to date actors. He could literally verify I was fucking a model.

Anyway, has he ever come back?

What’s funny is the day I met FSBSPY on set, a model gave me her number and we ended up dating for a while. SPY was trying to give me tips on how to date actors. He could literally verify I was fucking a model.

Anyway, has he ever come back?

lol

nQ9g1n0.png

dating models and boycotting oreos

man, this nerd does it all

I couldn't stand him or his shtick. In fact I'd say I probably hated the bastard on here but he definitely added to the uhh cultural richness that makes this place unique. And I'm sad he's dead.

RIP and reee on home buddy. That'll do :(

I can’t remember when I stopped posting here before I came back recently but I want to say it was around 2008. I didn’t come back for about 10 years. I think at the end of my posting in 2008, though its not why I left (I just realized I wasn’t a loser anymore) there was a red haired idiot who kept fucking up all the threads with stupid bullshit. Was his name mstrike?

Anyway, the point is, this place used to be funny and warm even but now it’s depressing and racist and all that. No clue what transpired in those 10 years but it started with the red haired person.

Why don't you fuck off for another 10 years? Let us "warm" the place up for you.

iPCC6KR.gif

PS: Strike was awesome (but p33nt was better)
zONIAAk.jpg

hold up super model i need to google oreo filling complaints really fast before giving it to you good ok?

Back