[NHL] Official Playoffs 2011 Thread

All that's saying is he didn't think he gave him an extra push or any extracurriculars. That has nothing to do with being able to stop if he felt like it? He just didn't give him an extra shot to the back. Where do you get that it says he made every attempt to avoid him? It says " I did not see any evidence that Boychuk drove Raymond with any excessive or significant force other than what might be deemed normal on a finish of a play of this nature."

Says absolutely nothing about attempting to avoid it. :confused:

The amount of time that developed and how much of an interference that is tells the story. Deal with it.

:cool:

We're saying he could have easily stopped to avoid the hit on Raymond (who was off balanced and being pushed) if he had chosen to. triple is arguing that would have been impossible for Boychuk to avoid.

Boychuk had a guys head between his legs

I don't know how you get more awkward than that

the laws of physics still apply to professional hockey players, an object in motion stays in motion, etc.

no id say chanting 'bullshit' while raymond limped off the ice with a broken back made people hate boston fans. I'm simply stating a fact.

Boychuk had a guys head between his legs

I don't know how you get more awkward than that

the laws of physics still apply to professional hockey players, an object in motion stays in motion, etc.

God you're so dumb. You must be blind, too. Watch the video. His head isn't between Boychuk's legs until he was hit into the boards and fell to the ice.

And yeah lolphysicslol, but generally the objects in motion aren't on extremely sharp blades that can cut into ice with ease and come to a stop in an instant.

idk how i can explain it to someone who obviously has no idea what the hell they're talking about

you can't stop on skates with a guys head between your legs and stick around your foot, or you're going to fall. you just can't. take my word for it.

see his legs go wide? hes doing that because its awkward and thats the only way hes staying on his feet. thats not an accident.

Last edited:
see his legs go wide? ... thats not an accident.

It's not an accident. He widens his legs for leverage for the hit, as most players do to stay square and be strong on your skates when hitting someone into the boards. Has nothing to do with the stick, you pear.

Watch the slow motion replay. His head is 100% not between his legs. You're the first person I've ever even heard say that.

If you have any balance on your skates at all whatsoever (which I'm sure you don't being pear shaped and half retarded), you can stop if there's a stick lying on the ice between your two skates. Hell, you can easily stop with one skate, nullifying the stick's location all together. You're fucking stupid.

Get over it. He could have stopped and he didn't.

it says alot about bruins-haters that they focus on some awkward check that had bad consequences rather than burrows fucking biting someone

it says alot about bruins-haters that they focus on some awkward check that had bad consequences rather than burrows fucking biting someone

The classic "I'm losing this argument so I'm going to arbitrarily throw in a random event that happened that I think was worse to try and pathetically prove a point".

That was barely ever brought up and had nothing to do with this. Of course that was fucking stupid and he should have been gone for at least that game and probably one more.

yeah lets focus on the burrows bite, not thomas checking outside his crease, going outside his crease and then flopping when he gets the slighest bump to draw penalties, the constant tripping after the whistle, too many men on the ice never being called, etc etc. its easy to hate boston, id be going against them even if vancouver had lost the semifinals.

and a bite is so much worse than a broken back.

pear logic.

im not losing this argument, ive already won

the nhl agrees with me 100% there's nothing more to be said

its you retards who want to dwell on the damn thing and act all butthurt

How did they agree with you when they have an NHL ref saying they missed an interference call and no one saying Boychuk couldn't have stopped if he chose to?

I think you're delusional.

Back