New Exciting Star Citizen Thread

2152154545545.jpg

I fucking hate it when I'm right

I am 100% against this new method of pre selling a game and this garbage is exactly why. Game companies should have a full build before trying to sell it. Why? Where is the greater incentive to complete something..after you have invested time and effort or stringing it along like cancer research where if it bombs out you got paid regardless.

nah, its basically the same as investing. its not a bad thing, and its necessary. SC couldnt get anywhere without selling these virtual ships in the first place... however unlike with wall street certain regulations are missing to protect the investor.

SC isnt an example of an abuser... while many indies on steam are by throwing up a unity tutorial, sprinkling in some assets, promising amazing things, and idiots buy in.

last time i played w/ a flight stick, throttle + rudder pedals

but the time before that i just used 360 controller

i think u can use mouse+kb also ;o

So how do you reposition your ship to reach the back ramp if you are a solo pilot?

Also running around a base to obtain a quest would get old very quickly. It's WoW with spaceship mounts.

Plz keep this up. I don't care about specific backer drama stuff but I love when the peeps get riled up defending their crowdfunding investments.

I think I paid $40 in that intial kickstarter funding period for the full game on release. I haven't paid a penny more, and kind of glad I did.

Please send me your money instead. I promise to post pics of the cool shit I did with your $$$ which is a better return than SC.

The game has my attention again... Only because they added the ability to fly onto certain planets manually.

There better be a crazy resource/economy system that tailors for the ability to be a space pirate. (not just one that wants ships, but resources etc.)

Back