My State is on FIRE!!

How do allergies work?

I dunno ask bees or nuts or cats or dogs or everything everyone else can be allergic to.

I don't trust people that can't hold their liquor
or weed
hell,
shrooms even

it all points to people hiding parts of their brain

excused if you really break out in a rash, sneeze profusely,,,,redness around the ballz

Last edited:
I don't trust people that can't hold their liquor
or weed
hell,
shrooms even

it all points to people hiding parts of their brain

excused if you really break out in a rash, sneeze profusely,,,,redness around the ballz

I guarantee I can drink you under the table. I'm a Vodka motherfucker. And that's because I'm allergic to weed.

I've done acid, shrooms, coke, meth. The only drug i'd do again is acid. Shrooms is acid lite. Pretty boring when you did acid first.

Unfortunately I'm allergic to weed. My father was. He wasn't in my life and it was nothing my mother told me about until i tried it at 15. That should have been enough but my dumbass sister tried it as well with the same results. It causes me to dehydrate myself into death. It's a thing. I don't care what you think "it's a weed you can't be blah blah" it's a fuckin thing. Get over it I have. Google it. It's a thing. Move on.

Axis-Pole-Mt.jpg

no borders
no walls
no usa at all

It causes me to dehydrate myself into death. It's a thing. I don't care what you think "it's a weed you can't be blah blah" it's a fuckin thing. Get over it I have. Google it. It's a thing. Move on.

ESP

it's a thing. google it. i have it. moveon.org

I guarantee I can drink you under the table. I'm a Vodka motherfucker. And that's because I'm allergic to weed.

I've done acid, shrooms, coke, meth. The only drug i'd do again is acid. Shrooms is acid lite. Pretty boring when you did acid first.

Unfortunately I'm allergic to weed. My father was. He wasn't in my life and it was nothing my mother told me about until i tried it at 15. That should have been enough but my dumbass sister tried it as well with the same results. It causes me to dehydrate myself into death. It's a thing. I don't care what you think "it's a weed you can't be blah blah" it's a fuckin thing. Get over it I have. Google it. It's a thing. Move on.

This Post Rated True

me too

one toke of that shit and I am sick as a dog, it's like I've had 10 cones or something, never been able to take it and I've tried many times over the years
I used to be a big time smoker. My ex and I would smoke all day and I have a green thumb so when I grow it, it is good shit. About 18 years ago, when my drinking took control, I found that i could no longer smoke herb as it would get me too fucked up. I should have seen the sign that this was a result of excessive drink but my brain was already dead set on alcohol so, I stopped smoking. Yeah, sure, I could still eat 5 hits of E and drink excessive alcohol but for some reason, the herb would get me hammered.

A few years ago, I got some tincture from a shop and placed 1 (potentially an excessively big) drop under my tongue and was fucked up for 12 hours. Like... really fucked up. A few years later, my Jew neighbor came over and brought his bong. I took 1 hit. One and was floored. That was the last time.

Same thing happens to my dad although he has found some mellow gummies and will chomp on 1 of them from time to time. I so badly want to try one but I dont want to lose an entire day from it either. :lol:

I still like to grow it and give it away to my friends and family members. Almost everyone likes free herb.

It's getting worse again throughout the night. I've not kept up with the news but my eyes are burning like fuck again.

It's getting worse again throughout the night. I've not kept up with the news but my eyes are burning like fuck again.

I don't want to get into any sort of "mine's bigger" competition, but while you're going through that and can relate, to put it in perspective, the worst "purple air" measure I can see in Cali at the moment is at 477... which yeah, is bad. Most of the rest of California is 150-200 or so, and you can see the plume heading east across the country, 100-150 in Colorado and down below 100 further east. During the bushfires over here, there were readings near where I work that went past 2200. You could practically chew the air.

I didn't ask about bullshit.

I asked about why my eyes stopped hurting now over the past few hours they are again.

Go be self important somewhere else.

It rained really good last night in Reno and hopefully over the Loyalton fire. Skies are clear for freakin once. That is the one thing about Reno that sucks..any fire in CA side and the winds usually blow it through town. The big Yosemite fire a few years back was terrible here.

Sick of the smoke.

Going to channel my inner Native American and do a smoke dance

Smoke, smoke, go away
go infect Reno today.

I don't want to get into any sort of "mine's bigger" competition, but while you're going through that and can relate, to put it in perspective, the worst "purple air" measure I can see in Cali at the moment is at 477... which yeah, is bad. Most of the rest of California is 150-200 or so, and you can see the plume heading east across the country, 100-150 in Colorado and down below 100 further east. During the bushfires over here, there were readings near where I work that went past 2200. You could practically chew the air.

this is same kind of "AWKUALLY" reddit nerd who we know has told others that just because there has been greater suffering in the world, by somebody else, somewhere else, that we shouldn't disregard the hardships that others are going through personally.

that this is called cruel and shitty human behavior

problem w/ that angle on the victim olympics is a grand total of 0 ppl live in the areas of australia that burn down (just watch mad max if u doubt this) meanwhile there r probably several hundred real human beings, plus tens of millions of californians, who live in the burning areas of california

not 2 dissimilar from aussies pretending ian thorpe is in the same pool as michael phelps

or aussies pretending australia is a continent rather than a small province in canada

Last edited:
when u put it that way ed

Australia has koalas and they mean more to me than just about everyone i know in cali combined

what mc hamster went through really was way worse

until these fires hit the san diego koala exhibit that is

It's 930 AM, and the streetlights are still on. I called the guys to find out if they can see what they are doing, or if they must call it for the day.

The smoke is very thick but it appears to be a few hundred feet above us. Difficult to tell how high the smoke is but the ash is everywhere.

I am 49 years old, and I have never seen anything like this. I tried taking several pictures but for some reason, my camera is picking up a lot of light that just isn't there. this is so bizarre. On the bright side, it is not going to be 100 degrees today. *edit - I just received a text message from one of the foremen on the roofing crew, and they are calling it for the day. They are having to work with masks (smoke & covid) and wear headlamps in order to see.

:lol:

Last edited:
Back