Mexico to sue the u.s. for not letting people break the law..

the dea can't stop the flow of drugs into america any better than the national guard can defend thhe border against illegal immigrants.

if you want to stop the inflow of immigrants start prosecting the farming corporations that employ those immigrants. (or would cutting profit be unamerican?)

bonepuppet said:
the dea can't stop the flow of drugs into america any better than the national guard can defend thhe border against illegal immigrants.

if you want to stop the inflow of immigrants start prosecting the farming corporations that employ those immigrants. (or would cutting profit be unamerican?)

They are not just working as farmers. I agree tho, go after all the corporations employing them.

It is an invasion.

At this rate they will be able to infiltrate into our government, take large sections of it over, and do it without ever firing a shot.

In 20 years its quite possible that the America I grew up in, with bear faint resemblance to the one our children will grow up in.

I don't think you could be more of a hypocrite than the Mexico government is. These are the people who actually published little pamphlets on how to sneak into the US and how to live and find work. These are the people who if they find you trying to sneak into their country, throw you in jail, and deport your ass the next day. Now if I heard right. In CA, like 15-20% of our inmates in the prison systems are ILLEGALS.

This is OUR fucking country. Fuck them.

Back