Mexico to sue the u.s. for not letting people break the law..

I think it would be funny if they loaded a trebuche up with severed human heads and launched them into America just like old midievil days.

Tribal Imperialist said:
Have you ever heard of posse comitatus? Probably not, because you're a stupid fucking hick.

you ever seen Nat. Guardsmen in airports? it could probably be argued that they are performing some sort of civil defense function, not a law enforcement one, necessarily.

Tribal Imperialist said:
Have you ever heard of posse comitatus? Probably not, because you're a stupid fucking hick.
Have you ever heard of being cut from your cock to your throat and your body being ditched in a swamp?

Beren said:
in which case the smartest thing mixico could do would be to set up a free bus service from the south border to the north... just pass them straight along :D

Train of death?

Stilgar said:
I forget who the commentator was on CNN, but he said, and I paraphrase - The berlin wall worked pretty well during the cold war...people that weren't supposed to immigrate, didn't.

It wasn't really the wall doing all the work but more of the guards with shoot to kill orders.

Senty said:
Train of death?

It wasn't really the wall doing all the work but more of the guards with shoot to kill orders.

true, so very true...then the people went through buildings making up the wall,built tunnels under ground, and even flew over the wall...

it took 3 revisions to actually effectivley stop people from exiting

from barb wire- concrete walls- concrete walls with sensitive sand traps with manned guard stations & attack dogs

I read in the Dallas Morning News this morning that Mexico puts military troops on their border with guatemala

:shrug:

I dont see how they can complain about natnl guardsmen on their border

Data said:
It could be argued that the sort of blatant, widespread illegal immigration we're seeing from Mexico right now is a form of invasion.

In which case, use of the National Guard would be appropriate, if not necessary, in defense of our borders and our sovereignty.

I'm just saying...

That is one of the most stupidest things I've ever heard.

They aren't a military force of any kind.
They aren't armed.
They aren't attacking anyone.
They aren't taking over any kind of territory.

So no, they are not in any way a form of invasion.

RamataKahn said:
That is one of the most stupidest things I've ever heard.

They aren't a military force of any kind.
They aren't armed.
They aren't attacking anyone.
They aren't taking over any kind of territory.

So no, they are not in any way a form of invasion.

in·va·sion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-vzhn)
n.

1: The act of invading
2: An intrusion or encroachment.

Are they entering the country against the laws of said country? Have they been warned time and time again that entering the United States that way is not only illegal but dangerous as well?

It's a fucking invasion, not all invasions have to be violent. And the fact that Mexico wants to SUE us because we don't want their dregs of society crossing into our country is fucking retarded. They know their country sucks, and their goverment is so fucking corrupt that they think that their poor people coming here is a good thing.

Fuck Mexico.

Back