[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Interesting that even some of the MSM stations, pollsters and pundits are asking why these states suddenly stopped counting. Pennsylvania seriously thinks they can over come a 600K lead including the 200k mail in votes they did not count yet?
Yep. They count the mail-in ballots last. So, they are saying the the mail in ballots are heavily weighted to the dems and they are figuring out how to overcome that 600K. The math works out to be possible.

plas throw me a ball throw me a ball
PCy8PKO.jpg

FYI - no recounts in GA law - if GA flips, Trump still wins with PA, etc.

Alright, bed time. Looks like tomorrow will be fun.

Last edited:
Honest question: what kind of system has all of the states literally stop counting and then resume the next day? Wouldn't you just count nonstop via shifts until it's done?

I figured the Dems would drum up hundreds of thousands of absentee/mail-in ballots after voting closed.

:shrug: Time will tell if the fraud is enough...

Honest question: what kind of system has all of the states literally stop counting and then resume the next day? Wouldn't you just count nonstop via shifts until it's done?

That is some weird shit. Wonder what the US would say when this happened in some 3rd world shithole election they were overseeing?

Back