[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ERRRMAGHERD Biden flipped to narrow favourite with bookies after looking like he was out of the race a few hours ago.

Full on shenanigans is called. Tin helmets on boys we're going over the top.

I am thinking we need to elect presidents for 8 year terms. This 4 year shit is for the birds ;)

This. I'm awake. The campaigning lasted for a year, same commercials over and over. In the past, you knew the winner by the end of the night, except for the hanging chad mess in Florida.

Trump knew there would be problems in PA, but there was no way to expect the same delays in 4 others states.

The problem I see is the election in 4 years. Trump did all those rallies with thousands of people attending, and barely won. The president will definitely be democrat in 4 years. It always flips back and forth. Trump was supposed to win this, the incumbent usually wins re-election. The Cubans voted for Trump in Miami. The same thing is needed for the Mexicans in Texas and Arizona.

Last edited:
Oh boy. I can't wait for people yelling at each at work over who won?! Good thing I have headphones!

t0rrx3z746x51.jpg

Regardless of what people think about their candidate, this is so fucking wrong I can't wrap my head around it.

I am waiting for that dagger that impales MSM. It just never comes.

Last edited:
Oh boy. I can't wait for people yelling at each at work over who won?! Good thing I have headphones!

t0rrx3z746x51.jpg

Regardless of what people think about their candidate, this is so fucking wrong I can't wrap my head around it.

I am waiting for that dagger that impales MSM. It just never comes.

Is that fucking real? XD

A lot of Trumptards will have gone to bed last night feeling comfortable and are gonna have a big bowl of WTF for breakfast. Gonna be a fun day :lol:

Arizona will be a shit show - dem poll workers having people use sharpies...machines not counting them. Hand recount here we come.

Despite what you drooling idiots think mitch, I don't care much except it has been hilariously fun seeing far leftists go berserk and it has been awesome to troll them for months. If Trump wins the biggest "change" will be to see which city burns the most. If for some weird reason Biden pulls it off (he won't) then cities won't burn.

Pretty simple

Despite what you drooling idiots think mitch, I don't care much except it has been hilariously fun seeing far leftists go berserk and it has been awesome to troll them for months. If Trump wins the biggest "change" will be to see which city burns the most. If for some weird reason Biden pulls it off (he won't) then cities won't burn.

Pretty simple

Well we agree on one thing, it won't be nearly as much fun without the orange balloon.

How many of the maga ppl stayed up all night to have no more information than people who did fun things last night and slept well to the find out the exact same information?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Back