[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Jack Dorky doesn't like me retweeting Donald Trump's banned tweets.

rMyD6Wz.png

Anyone else have a badge of honor?

i've been permanently banned for 6+ months for being pro trump. :shrug:

So I woke up at 2;30am with some morning wood i had to tuck into the band of my boxers cause the cat wanted pre breakfst just to see we dont have this garbage election done with yet.

A few states that probably should have been called are madly looking to manufacture votes. They are still taking votes. Not just counting, allowing votes to be cast.

Good times.

Remember - recently - the supreme court allowed PA to extend the voting window.
Pennsylvania Supreme Court extends state's mail ballot deadline

The battleground state will now count mailed ballots that are postmarked by Election Day and received by Nov. 6.

Weird, right?

Good times.

There is precedent for this type of thing. It is going to be an interesting week.

Last edited:
Look, if it is proven without a doubt that the Democrats are trying to cheat in this election in Pennsylvania then that will be the start of the civil war. You just don't do that here.

Look, if it is proven without a doubt that the Democrats are trying to cheat in this election in Pennsylvania then that will be the start of the civil war. You just don't do that here.

Your orange hero looks like he might have won this and ALREADY he's whining like a little bitch and thinking he can change the path of democracy. It's 100% shit you couldn't make up, even for him. Just astonishing.

It's almost as if he has been fucked with since he was elected and sees exactly what's going on. Remember the "impeachment"?

Yes, we remember that Trump was impeached but the GOP senate refused to do their duty and remove Trump from office, the traitors they are.

Back