[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Florida should have shut down its beaches during spring break.

LIST: Beaches closed throughout Florida due to coronavirus pandemic

Coronavirus has closed many Florida beaches, but can we keep them open?

Daytona Beach yesterday! Sent from my Uncle.

Benjamin Braddock on Twitter:

EUXuUX2XQAEQ3io

brought to you by the minds behind gun control

where anyone gives a fuck about your laws anymore

get real dude......this shit is beyond sad at this point

ok, wait...so you blame Trump for not having tests, but fault the rapid way that they are getting tests now over fears they may be inaccurate?

Tell me this - if Trump had opened a door 3 weeks ago to a warehouse with 20 million tests for CoronaVirus that he had had made in 2017 "just in case", and they were checked by the FDA and said to be ok, you would have been fine with that?

Don't try to use logic with an anti-trumper, it will just go down a big dumb rabbit hole, you'll lose iq points

Don't try to use logic with an anti-trumper, it will just go down a big dumb rabbit hole, you'll lose iq points

Get this. In town over there is fat lib bitch that works cashier at home depot. She is typical tard lib so she watches tv. Tv purpose is fear and ignorance. So what has she been doing? Calling police to come to home depot every time she sees more than 1 person enter the store. Cops finally told her to fuck off and stop wasting their time. Even during such a time the left attempt to impose their own tyrannical predilections upon others. In this instance a couple of guys buying fucking paint.

When they get what they have coming they will piss and moan but too late. They did it to themselves.

"We will not give up this ship."

Last edited:
ok, wait...so you blame Trump for not having tests, but fault the rapid way that they are getting tests now over fears they may be inaccurate?

Tell me this - if Trump had opened a door 3 weeks ago to a warehouse with 20 million tests for CoronaVirus that he had had made in 2017 "just in case", and they were checked by the FDA and said to be ok, you would have been fine with that?

many of the first roll out initial testing kits didn't work at all it seems (80% false positive testing rates)

Despite the fact that last week, Vice President Mike Pence promised that “roughly 1.5 million tests” would soon be available, an ongoing Atlantic investigation can confirm only that 13,953 tests have been conducted nationally.

yehhhhhhhhhh

When the first cases of COVID-19 were reported in the US, two labs at the CDC were the only ones permitted to conduct COVID-19 testing, using a test developed by the agency’s own researchers. When the CDC tried to expand testing by providing its test kits to state and local public health labs, there were problems with the initial version of the kits, which the CDC then reworked.

from there it appears like all we are doing is trying to justify and slightly expand the monopoly

That delay, along with the growing number of undetected cases in the U.S., prompted the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Feb. 29 to expand its approval criteria to allow any qualified lab to develop its own test. Two of the largest diagnostic commercial labs, Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp, have begun testing this week but are still conducting only a few thousand a day as they scale up capacity.

or that crony thing we now pretend to be Capitalism

Why You Cant Get Coronavirus Testing in the U.S. Right Now | Time

one giant clown show........from FAA to FDA.......

Last edited:
many of the first roll out initial testing kits didn't work at all it seems (80% false positive testing rates)

Exactly. The models are wrong because they used inaccurate data to form the models. All the folks wanting the sky to fall are in for disappointment.

On the bright side how many mass shootings have occurred? How many MS13 have been rounded up, and how many bernie bros have recently been caught with explosives? Justice.gov has some of those numbers. Check em out and have a good night. Imma go play Apex. Pew pew.

don't try to use basic logic like you don't stockpile tests because they're just a bunch of organic molecules that are fed into a pcr machine and the govt sat around for 2 months not making enough tests to test people unless they were sick enough to be hospitalized until it got out of control and they had to shut the country down

don't try to use basic logic like you don't stockpile tests because they're just a bunch of organic molecules that are fed into a pcr machine and the govt sat around for 2 months not making enough tests to test people unless they were sick enough to be hospitalized until it got out of control and they had to shut the country down

you sound like blackpeople there

can you retype it in English?

i know that sounds racist......crazy talk

meanwhile other States looking for CA and NY plates like this right now

we will do the job Trump can't.......don't worry

EUW-djxXgAAdvqd

Authorities patrol RI coastal communities in search of NY license plates

i am reading a twitter thread where rednecks in MAINE cut down a tree to lock some NEW YORK AIRBNB asshole into his driveway. He apparently kept going to town every 10 mins and looking for people to hang out with.

:rofl:

Here at the Torre eMe in Mazatlan Mx
Someone wanted to rent to someone coming from Spain
to get away from ccp-covid, but said no fortunately
The building has started up a committee of people that actually live here
full time and last I heard no more renting to outsiders...

We have shoe spray and sanitizer at the entrances now
and I see people wearing masks
I only go out for dog walks in ghosting town

and social distance surfing

Yesterday I went out and caught it at great timing
waist to head high mix swell
some long lines and some overhead drops that had flattened out shoulders
AND NO ONE ELSE WAS OUT BUT ME

Last edited:
I don't like that you guys are taking a "I told you so" attitude with NYC. You may be right, or you might be next. I think we should look after our own. It's very Nero, and unbecoming.

I'm not taking that approach, and didn't mean to come across that way. You only want the federal government to handle your problems if you failed/couldn't handle the problem yourself.

If you're in Indiana and think you need an extra 20,000 face masks. You better have exhausted all options including hiring local manufacturers before waiting on rations from the federal government. Perhaps, even looking into local services to disinfect and reuse masks with doctoral approval. Whatever the case maybe, you solve the problem there if possible.

The federal government has enormous power, but it's fucking slow and can only focus on a select few things at a given time (by design). Having the federal government handle the problems of a city is a huge failure. Maybe it can be a lot of help when the problem is only NYC. But what happens if la, Seattle, San Fran, Detroit etc start demanding the feds solve all their problems too. Things get spread too thin and systems fail and the city might descend into some earthly version of hell.

As for me, I'm doing my part. I'm still working. I'm still producing food. Most of it is sold state/regional, but usually our melons go to New York/New Jersey in May. Not sure if things will change this year, but I'm rooting for everyone to make it out of this okay and l'll be there for as many people as I can help. Me and my guys decided early on that we didn't want to live in a world where people don't have enough food, so we said we'd keep going even if the local government wanted us to stop (this conversation happened before the whole "essential" worker crap topic came up).

I'm hoping New Yorkers will be enjoying my honeydews and cantaloupes in about a month. Godspeed.

I'm not taking that approach, and didn't mean to come across that way. You only want the federal government to handle your problems if you failed/couldn't handle the problem yourself.

If you're in Indiana and think you need an extra 20,000 face masks. You better have exhausted all options including hiring local manufacturers before waiting on rations from the federal government. Perhaps, even looking into local services to disinfect and reuse masks with doctoral approval. Whatever the case maybe, you solve the problem there if possible.

The federal government has enormous power, but it's fucking slow and can only focus on a select few things at a given time (by design). Having the federal government handle the problems of a city is a huge failure. Maybe it can be a lot of help when the problem is only NYC. But what happens if la, Seattle, San Fran, Detroit etc start demanding the feds solve all their problems too. Things get spread too thin and systems fail and the city might descend into some earthly version of hell.

As for me, I'm doing my part. I'm still working. I'm still producing food. Most of it is sold state/regional, but usually our melons go to New York/New Jersey in May. Not sure if things will change this year, but I'm rooting for everyone to make it out of this okay and l'll be there for as many people as I can help. Me and my guys decided early on that we didn't want to live in a world where people don't have enough food, so we said we'd keep going even if the local government wanted us to stop (this conversation happened before the whole "essential" worker crap topic came up).

I'm hoping New Yorkers will be enjoying my honeydews and cantaloupes in about a month. Godspeed.

Good.

Intelligence gathering
Planning
Testing

Those are the failures of the Federal Government. I don't know why it happened, maybe it is Trump's fault, maybe it's the liberals who won't work with him. They dropped the fucking ball, both groups. They continue to spout bullshit when it's known this thing gestates for perhaps weeks. They aren't being honest, and they've got to go. Our economy is about to be shattered because a bunch of people are scared they're going to lose their old ass parents.

Fuck you.

I am so mad about this shit, it is the most cowardly, dishonest, backwards bullshit.

Our economy is about to be shattered because a bunch of people are scared they're going to lose their old ass parents.

Fuck you.

I am so mad about this shit, it is the most cowardly, dishonest, backwards bullshit.

So we shouldn't divide ourselves?

We shouldn't laugh when one group, who deserves it, all but begs for it, gets sick while another doesn't

but also all people of this __GROUP__ must be allowed to just die

yep this seems legit logic

Sweden Health Board Says Elderly Can Be Given Lower Priority, But Not Illegal Migrants.

the kind I'm used to absent demonstrating on here

good luck

Here at the Torre eMe in Mazatlan Mx
Someone wanted to rent to someone coming from Spain
to get away from ccp-covid, but said no fortunately
The building has started up a committee of people that actually live here
full time and last I hear no more renting to outsiders...

We have shoe spray and sanitizer at the entrances now
and I see people wearing masks
I only go out for dog walks in ghosting town

and social distance surfing

Yesterday I went out and caught it at great timing
waist to head high mix swell
some long lines and some overhead drops that had flattened out shoulders
AND NO ONE ELSE WAS OUT BUT ME

get you some good surf while you can i say

Stab Magazine | Shots Fired: Costa Rican Pro Arrested For Surfing, Kelly Slater Inadvertently Comes To His Defense

i thought about you when i saw this one today

what a world

This is very similar to when the hurricane hit Puerto Rico and Trump sent a hospital ship, power plant ship, a fuck ton of supplies and an army of FEMA employees, and the woman Mayor said nothing on the island functioned, printed a ton of "HELP US. WE'RE DYING!" tshirts.

Then later it was found they just stockpiled all the supplies in fields and warehouses, never distributed them to their citizens and blamed everything on Trump. The Jew media ate that up too. It's the same thing over and over.

this is a very undervalued post

Cuomo sitting in front of many many boxes of masks last week felt very reminiscent of that Puerto Rico fiasco

EUaFgG0WsAgVwA1

EUaFgGzXsAgEz2B

not a crime when the mafia does it......its the law of the land

Back