[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

This is very similar to when the hurricane hit Puerto Rico and Trump sent a hospital ship, power plant ship, a fuck ton of supplies and an army of FEMA employees, and the woman Mayor said nothing on the island functioned, printed a ton of "HELP US. WE'RE DYING!" tshirts.

Then later it was found they just stockpiled all the supplies in fields and warehouses, never distributed them to their citizens and blamed everything on Trump. The Jew media ate that up too. It's the same thing over and over.

I don't like that you guys are taking a "I told you so" attitude with NYC. You may be right, or you might be next. I think we should look after our own. It's very Nero, and unbecoming.

I don't like that you guys are taking a "I told you so" attitude with NYC. You may be right, or you might be next. I think we should look after our own. It's very Nero, and unbecoming.
i think the overall point to make is that the media and partisan hacks are busy blaming trump when the more relevant players are at the state/city levels and they can do the most to handle things. so instead of pointing the finger at the federal government and waiting for orange man to save you, people should be focusing their attention on what people are doing locally.

Thats a whitey lie, Indians couldn't have genocided that much euro trash without modern tools, and if they did there wouldn't be any southerners left. Maybe it would've been a better place after all?

It was modern tools that saved the colony. The indians would most definitely have been successful in their genocide if a cunning white man didn't set off a cannon.

The indians have never heard such a loud noise in their life, became scared and all started running away. That's all it took to prevent the genocide, then they build defenses right after.

Excellent post (ignore retarded blackpeople). Dead on. NYC people saying GO OUTSIDE and DON"T BE RACIST is what caused the increase in NYC deaths. Mardi Gras? The mayor blames Trump. Sure...and if he made a suggestion she didn't like any other time she would ignore him anyway. Easy to blame him. It was HER RESPONSIBILITY!!! She killed people by her decision.

Are we all gonna conveniently forget Florida from this whole equation?

Do you remember how high Bush W's approval ratings were immediately following 9/11? They peaked at 92% Stayed between 80%-90% for about 4 months after 9/11.

Looking back on things now how many of you approve of the job Bush did?

This is absolutely nothing like 9/11 at all.

i think the overall point to make is that the media and partisan hacks are busy blaming trump when the more relevant players are at the state/city levels and they can do the most to handle things. so instead of pointing the finger at the federal government and waiting for orange man to save you, people should be focusing their attention on what people are doing locally.

you are right. players at the state and city level need to be handling this correctly.

leadership comes from the top down though. we had weeks of inaction and downplaying this coming from the very top of the command chain.

many local leaders probably would have made better decisions if they felt that serious action needed to be taken. instead they were told things like:

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”..."

March 17: "I've always known this is a real -- this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.... I've always viewed it as very serious."

Sleepy joe

I dont think any one here has ever been a biden fan hes universally made fun of

We just happen to have two complete turd candidates

Back