[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

As I’ve said, repeatedly, even if you quote tele, I don’t read his schizophrenic mania posts. I’ll look back a couple pages but the only thing I remember him linking was the Taco Bell thing.

lol whatever

he's ground you to a pulp as he's done with so many others here that have rage quit; you dont see it but everyone else has :lol:

hell, even gong show cael loves him

God it's hilarious how fast the sheep come to the aide of Michael Jordan.. allow me:

Kobe Bryant is better than Michael Jordan. Not more successful. Hasn't had a bigger economic impact. Hasn't won more MVPs. Hasn't won more titles. But he's a better player. Kobe can do everything Michael did, and even a few things Michael couldn't do. Kobe is just as good a defender. His killer instinct is just as pronounced. He can shoot, finish and explode. And just like Jordan, the more he's pissed off, the more unstoppable he is. You guys are clearly just jumping on the bandwagon I hate Kobe/MJ is the best ever zomg. Kobe can't please everyone. And it doesn't help that most people suffer from revisionist history when it comes to Jordan, forgetting that he was just as poor a teammate and a ball hog and that he ran off coach Doug Collins like Kobe ran off Phil Jackson the first time. In fact, you could argue that Jordan was even worse. Far as we know, Kobe hasn't jacked up any of his teammates the way Jordan punched out Steve Kerr and Will Perdue at practice. The best-player argument shouldn't be determined by personal dislike. But if you want to take it there, fine. Jordan was hardly the ideal husband, but only the tabloids were brave enough to venture into his personal life. And what about those gambling issues? If Jordan's life had been covered like Kobe's, we would have an entirely different opinion of MJ.

Besides a different level of media scrutiny, there was definitely a difference in the level of competition during Jordan's heyday compared to now. Yesterday's NBA player certainly was more fundamentally sound, but there's no question that today's player is bigger, stronger and faster. When Jordan played, he was a singular force that could not be equaled. Jordan was guarded by the likes of John Starks and Joe Dumars, who were fine players but weren't nearly as skilled or physically imposing as LeBron, D-Wade, Tracy McGrady or even Vince Carter. The NBA is tougher now. Kobe, like Michael, is surrounded with mediocre to below-average talent, and Phoenix, Dallas and San Antonio are all better than the Utah, Portland and the Charles Barkley-led Phoenix team that Michael met in the NBA Finals. Hakeem Olajuwon, David Robinson and Patrick Ewing will be among the best centers ever, but none of them affected the league the way Shaq and Tim Duncan have. There are two two-time MVPs in Kobe's own conference (Duncan, Nash), which is a problem Jordan never faced during his championship runs. Seven-footers weren't launching 3s back then. Magic Johnson and the Lakers were on a downward spiral, and the Pistons were on their last legs. It was Michael and everyone else. That's not the case for Kobe.

Hill: Kobe MVP - ESPN Page 2

:lol:

You think tele has ground me to a pulp? Lol the handful of times someone has quoted him and I’ve had to read what he wrote it’s something like this:

YOU THINK CAPITAL T TRUMP IS WRONG?! Let me serve you up some pancakes of lessons boy.

*insert image of Bernie Sanders dressed as a clown*

I see you see me see.

Why do the skies part when the sun that is Trump speaks?

We MAGA we can do this MAGA

*insert weather forecaster meme of a tsunami*

YOU CANT DISPUTE THIS

Trump is Trump and life is life.

We know things you can’t even dream of knowing.

*insert pic of a horse wearing bowling shoes*

WEEEEE DOIN IT

M

a

G

A!!!!!

Last edited:
You guys.. I’m reporting myself to the FBI for plagiarism on a Tribes video game Internet forum.

I hope the judge goes easy on me like they did Rick Gates.

Sounds accurate. If you didn’t notice, I posted on this forum at the same time I was learning how to masturbate. Almost like people change over time.

You were in college. Presumably anyway. With your particular brand of sociopathy it's hard to know for sure.

Can you link me to this? Additionally, I’ve changed a lot since college too. I was concerned with doing drugs and fucking as many women as possible in college. Probably was a d-bag. Not gonna lie.

Well yes you're going to lie. It's your thing. How would you like me to link you to your years in college?

sharty, you were just as much a lying and welching piece of shit as you are now

no wonder you love schiff and the democrats

kindred spirits

I vaguely remember the TW Fantasy League. Can’t say I remember the Spurs one. Who do I owe money to for the fantasy league and how much? And can you provide a link at that..

Good article from my hometown paper.

Read this slowly and out loud if you do not understand it's meaning.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Letter-from-President-Trump-final.pdf

imdWPt5.png

Then do the same with the following.

https://www.fisc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/MIsc%2019%2002%20191217.pdf

JfQrkvs.png

Back