[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Brother you are the saddest and angriest person in this thread right now. I know you can't see it because you can't step out of your own skin, but believe me, it's completely obvious.

Oh and your narcissism and dunning-kruger is completely off the charts.

Dumb person says something is obvious that doesn’t exist and then mentions dunning-kruger... oblivious to reality. You and SS are neck and neck for dumbest and angriest posters on here. Maybe throw in amRam for good measure.

I will say you’re right about one thing.. the Dunning-Kruger effect created by posting in this thread that happens in my real life is probably palpable. I dunk on you idiots all day long and then have to go out into the real world and talk with the occasional smart person. It can throw me off my game.

ya im sure you're talkin 2 a lot of ppl irl averaging 40-50 posts per 24/hr period over the past 2 weeks

naptown was right about you, you truly are a pathological liar, arguably TW's biggest. I honestly thought it was a clever troll at first because I have no memory of your post history. Are you still plagiarizing Jemele Hill?

naptown was right about you, you truly are a pathological liar, arguably TW's biggest. I honestly thought it was a clever troll at first because I have no memory of your post history. Are you still plagiarizing Jemele Hill?

What? Naptown? Liar?

What have I lied about?

Not only did you not do the first part of whatever I said, you didn’t even do the second part. That you guys try to hold this over me because I dunk on you about Trump all day is only affirmation to me that I’m right.

Not only did you not do the first part of whatever I said, you didn’t even do the second part. That you guys try to hold this over me because I dunk on you about Trump all day is only affirmation to me that I’m right.

:rofl:

its great you really feel that way

youre a sociopath for sure and dont stop posting

As I’ve said, repeatedly, even if you quote tele, I don’t read his schizophrenic mania posts. I’ll look back a couple pages but the only thing I remember him linking was the Taco Bell thing.

Back