[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

guys the electoral college isnt fair SHUT UP BERNIE FOR FUCKS SAKE WE ARE TRYING TO WIN AN ELECTION HERE GO AWAY FUCK

That line of thinking implies that democrats would care what a republican investigation found, and that voters have anything to do with who gets the democrat nomination.

Believe me, part of me wants Trump to win just so you guys have to live with how bad it will get with Trump in charge of our country for 8 years.

Please...share your predictions!

In 2023, as both parties are going through their primaries and the sun is setting on Trump's second term, tell us how "bad" it will be!

Keep in mind all the gloom and doom predictions people like you made in 2016 never came true...so give it some serious thought.

It was a great lesson in how many stupid racist scared people we have in the United States.

And this is why you idiots will lose again. because normal good conservatives that voted for Trump are sick of being called racist and xenophobic and deplorable and every other damned derogatory term that you decided to call us. You fuckers are wrong for doing that and you will reap what you sow.

I assume the 2023 moral panic will be that Trump will somehow not willingly leave office despite their being an entirely separate Republican candidate.

What word did you not understand?

We all have to try to parse your delusions daily.

I post more facts, evidence, supporting evidence, etc. than anyone in this thread, by far.

I’m sorry that you can’t deal with reality. Whatever happened in your life that made you such a sad, angry person.. supporting Trump doesn’t make you any better.

I post more facts, evidence, supporting evidence, etc. than anyone in this thread, by far.

I’m sorry that you can’t deal with reality. Whatever happened in your life that made you such a sad, angry person.. supporting Trump doesn’t make you any better.

Brother you are the saddest and angriest person in this thread right now. I know you can't see it because you can't step out of your own skin, but believe me, it's completely obvious.

Oh and your narcissism and dunning-kruger is completely off the charts.

Brother you are the saddest and angriest person in this thread right now. I know you can't see it because you can't step out of your own skin, but believe me, it's completely obvious.

Oh and your narcissism and dunning-kruger is completely off the charts.

LOL

Back