[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

FB-IMG-1571961661505.jpg

"...The establishment Republicans had a big hand in populating the swamp, and when DJT became the party's nominee, they wanted him to lose to Hillary just as badly as the Democrats did..."
Donald Trump Jr.

COUP ALERT

Nikki Haley: Kelly, Tillerson Tried to Run the Country Behind Trumps Back | Breitbart

john "puncha nazi in the belly" kelly, noted chocolate city antifa leader and black lives matter provocateur tried to topple trump. patriot haley is finally breaking this news more than a year later.

sorry 'bout your dentmentia dare

Last edited:
Probably for the best, he's also the stupidest and most corrupt so any work is self serving at the nation's expense. Hes tied with reagan for most demented president, the shit ppl will get away with while this idiot is making a distraction will be the next decade of scandals.

omg all the wars all the famine
gimme my fucking free stuff now

COUP ALERT

Nikki Haley: Kelly, Tillerson Tried to Run the Country Behind Trumps Back | Breitbart

john "puncha nazi in the belly" kelly, noted chocolate city antifa leader and black lives matter provocateur tried to topple trump. patriot haley is finally breaking this news more than a year later.

f-ton more complicated but simple flow:

ukraine

hunter biden ties joe biden

joe biden ties dnc/soros/clinton

haley outs kelly

kelly ties hayden

hayden ties clapper/brennan

ties

Obama

TJJEEyg.png

lol @ the past 10 pages

yo shooter, posters here gettin ya p riled up bro

dont let them rip you apart man, hang in there

i support your TDS and you keep up that good fight

others here depend on you since theyre too stupid to do it for themselves

I like the fact that you guys don't believe, with overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that Trump is lazy and stupid and all of that. He's played golf 25% of his presidency. He tweets at all hours of the day. There's video and photos of him doing nothing, constantly.
said people familar with the way other poeople in the same room with POTUS thinks.

Laundering IMF money via Ukraine sounded good on paper. Should have thought it through tho. All the voting machines were compromised. Hart InterCivic, Sequoia, ES&S, Dominion, and the Smartmatic Software too.

fbi is bae <3

LMAO FBI? They investigate crimes. This is a Giuliani-level tabloid conspiracy at best.

Back